Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 189978 views.
misstracy22

Jan-12

Hi,

Fanastic, I’ll send an invite. 

Take care, see you in the castle.

Tracy fish

TinaBean24

Jan-12

I'm sure there is probably information somewhere on this question, but I don't know where to find it so... What is an "odd egg" and can it be turned into a pet?  

If this is not the appropriate place to ask this question then please point me in the right direction.  Thanks!

• Edited January 12, 2020 5:53 pm  by  TinaBean24

Hi TinaBean24,

Actually that's a very good question :)  The odd egg is just that "odd".  It has no purpose at the moment.  I have tons of them collecting dust hatching_chick

Maybe the developers will surprise us one day.

TinaBean24

Jan-12

Oh that's  shame...Thank you for the response!

Msg 312.518 and the next 1 deleted
KeepSeeker

Jan-21

I sent you an invite.

KeepSeeker

akge

Jan-23

Hi Woofbite,

I'll send you an invite.

Kae

akge

Jan-23

Hi Woofbite,

I noticed you have Player as your name under your Avatar. You may want to change that. You can change  your player name by clicking on the check by the name under your Avatar. Delete that name and put in whatever player name you want. It's a great way to leave general messages as well. 

Have fun storming the castle!

Kae

In reply toRe: msg 511
Woofbite

Jan-23

Don't know if anybody else had this problem but I found the solution was to reduce from full screen and only open the game from the Big Fish game controller instead of the Midnight Castle shortcut.   I wish there was a larger game area but there seem to be only two sizes -  too large or too small.