Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 193799 views.
akge

Jan-23

Hi Woofbite,

I'll send you an invite.

Kae

akge

Jan-23

Hi Woofbite,

I noticed you have Player as your name under your Avatar. You may want to change that. You can change  your player name by clicking on the check by the name under your Avatar. Delete that name and put in whatever player name you want. It's a great way to leave general messages as well. 

Have fun storming the castle!

Kae

In reply toRe: msg 511
Woofbite

Jan-23

Don't know if anybody else had this problem but I found the solution was to reduce from full screen and only open the game from the Big Fish game controller instead of the Midnight Castle shortcut.   I wish there was a larger game area but there seem to be only two sizes -  too large or too small.

oiuoiu321

Jan-24

Woofbite, I'm so glad you found a way to fix your problem.  Hopefully it will help others too!  Thanks for sharing.

Vixyish

Jan-27

Why is Six-Paw called Six-Paw when he only has four paws?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-28

One of life's great questions...

oiuoiu321

Jan-28

Is it by any chance eating a pawpaw?

Bingo (manybears)

Jan-29

I'll invite you to my friends.  I'm in the game almost everyday, but don't need gifts and go in mostly to gift to others.  I try and help those who are late comers to the game.  I seem to have lost a few players since the anniversary challenge, so there's room for you.  Bingo

Woofbite

Jan-29

Wow.  You people on here are incredible.  I asked for friends for three games and, boy did I get friends. 

I feel bad delining requests but I've probably already accepted more friends than I should have. 

How many friends is too many?   Do 95'ers get upset if they only give and never get anything in return?

Bingo (manybears)

Jan-29

Nope, I never get upset about giving.  Eventually, if I do need something and I get a load of giving back, from friends.  If I have it and someone else needs it.  It's gone!!