Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 227753 views.
Bingo (manybears)

Jan-29

Nope, I never get upset about giving.  Eventually, if I do need something and I get a load of giving back, from friends.  If I have it and someone else needs it.  It's gone!!

Woofbite

Jan-29

Great.  Thanks for the quick reply.

Woof

misstracy22

Jan-29

Hi,

Mostly if you have as many friends as you can manage and need to do the Events. Is a fair estimate. 
I would also recommend having the consortium members on your friends list. We come in handy, if you need something. Or want to gift something you don’t need to others.

We are here to help. There some for each platform, if you Let me know which platform your on, I can give you the names and ID for the consortium members. 

So glad you are finding the forum useful. There are so many players here, with so much experience and knowledge. Who are very happy to share and help. Just need to ask.

Take care and enjoy storming the castle.relaxed
Tracy, consortium hatched_chick

katiek2

Jan-29

In answer to your question about "95'ers" ... they are some of the most generous and giving gifters in this game.  Most of them have everything they need and love helping out their friends, with no thought of getting anything back.  Please don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it.  There are a lot of really nice people on this forum.

katiek

Woofbite

Jan-29

Great.  I have a PC game, an iPad game and an Android phone game, (which is difficult to play due to screen size but Big Fish transferred my data to it when my tablet went berserk with their update.)  My id's are:   849008   a1312830   i113187783

Robert (amf368)

Jan-29

You should have as many friends as you want. I have over 400 on one game.  I have never found a limit to the number of friends you can have. 

There have been other players who have said there game became unstable with to many Friends and had to delete some.  I have never had this problem but I have new devices with expanded memory.  

Woofbite

Jan-29

Holy smokes!    Guess I won't worry about 15.   (Of course, I'm still trying to get and give and play all the secret rooms which takes some time).

PenWeb

Jan-29

Welcome Woofbite,

Welcome Woofbite,

You don't have to gift everyone every single day, so you can have as many on your list as you want.  Depending upon how the giver gives, alphabetically or FIFO list (first in first out),  how often (1, 2 or 3 x a day), and how many Friends they have depends on how often one receives, so just do what feels right for you.

We Consortium members love to help others, especially Newbies, start or finish collecting items for all the special events. With a Spring Event coming up next, I suggest you heed Misstracy's advice and get in touch with the other PC members as well as myself.  I am sending you invites from my 4 Consortium games.

See you in the Castle!

PenWeb, playing as Nell, Nell2, OneCent and GMA

Hi, Woofbite - I'm part of the iOS consortium, and I'll send you an invitation - but could you check your iPad game ID?  I'm not seeing you. 

It's also a good idea to find the 'Complete MC Players list Add Me' and post your different game ids there so Chilipep can add you to the master list.  

~Catheryne 

Woofbite

Jan-29

I must have been half asleep.  My actual I'd is i1387783.