Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 246304 views.
Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Apr-6

Pammy, there really isn't a benefit to SWITCHING rooms except for the pet parts.

As far as organizing, just play the rooms that your friends have open and you will accumulate more than you think. There is so much to do during an event, it can be overwhelming. It is a long event but you can always do more next year as all previous achievements, eggs and pet parts are still accessible.

To reply to ALL, just click reply, then highlight the "To" person. Start typing "all" and the word will come up. A lot of people just hit reply to the last post, but I don't think anybody with knowledge will hesitate to answer. We don't take offense with others stepping in. You are likely to get several answers no matter what LOL.

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Apr-6

One of the categories on the left column here has Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice. The first clickable link is a WONDERFULLY written guide continued by our Lady of Lore and Knowledge...AEGram.

attie1234

Apr-6

Hi!  Yes, if all your friends have room 2 displayed you all could get the "mother load". LOL. Right now, since it is the beginning, a lot of us are changing rooms either daily or every 8 hours so friends can really get more and also the items needed for pets. You can only play each spring room daily which is why it is so important to have a lot of friends but remember a friend might have changed rooms during the day and you can play that room also.

I am not sure which time zone you are in so to make sure you know where the game is timewise, there is a game clock/timer on the left....where the "daily quests" are. relaxed

Under "Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice" you will find everything concerning this wonderful game. 

Have Fun!  bird Attie

Also, under "Seasonal Events, CCs, and Updates" you will see posts about getting more friends for the different forums. dancer

• Edited April 6, 2020 7:42 pm  by  attie1234
Di (amina046)

Apr-6

I hope people will display the new room, so we can get those lovely pets.

Eaglebeak904

Apr-6

TO BOTH COOKIE AND ATTIE1234

Once again THANKS  for your continued support and info.  It has been VERY VERY helpful.  I think I might try to switch my room from 2 to 4 once each day so my friends can get both rooms that pay well.

one more question, will room 4 eventually open more areas (like room 2 which has 3 open) ? Is it the same Principle as how the monetary amount works?  Does it increase as your get closer to the 22/22 objects each area?

LOL,

pammy

attie1234

Apr-6

Hi Pammy,

They (MC program designers) have never added another HOS in an established room before but...... Most of us if not all of us would like for them to create a warp or tunnel or ???? That would connect the rooms. It would be sooooo helpful & really quite awesome to be able to just go from room to room and visit each to your hearts content. Don't you think? 

Yes, once you max each room's HOS (22/22) then you are rewarded 250 coins except in Room 1 as mentioned previously. I can not stress enough that is a great time to play as many rooms as you can. Also, don't forget to select a puzzle so you can get pieces to be able to open and play them for diamonds. 

Have fun! bird

attie1234

Apr-6

Hi Di!  I agree! They are some of the cutest pets. I must confess that I jumped ahead and used diamonds to get the dog. I will have to play puzzles and restock.  grin Good Luck! Have Fun! bird

WildOneN3w

Apr-20

Okay, I'm really confused. Concerning the Spring Event... I have 19 Friends, including "John." When I try to go to one of them in the Private Rooms, I get the message, "This Friends Room has been updated to a more recent version of the game..." But I just did the download of the Full Content and I still can't get to their rooms. I have been waiting for the Spring Event for days. What am I missing? I don't see any Updates available.. Please help.

Your friend may have lost their game.  This has happened to many players in the past few days.  I've "lost" 5 friends so far.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Apr-20

It's not you. It's your friend. This person has either stopped playing or has not updated. Nothing you can do.

I would suggest looking for more friends.

What level are you on?

What platform are you on? pc/android/ios

The Spring event has been open for 2 weeks.