Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 260104 views.
GaviTn

Jul-25

thank you will try that

GaviTn

Jul-25

hi sweetie, that told me to go the far north and speak to the Queen, she says wait for a new update, ugh.  Oh well, nice talking to you and again thanks. Will keep going in circles. Have a good evening               Gavi-Tn

LvlSlgr

Jul-25

Hey Gavi-Tn!

I just thought of something and I don't recall if anyone else has mentioned this.

Click on the wheel in the upper right-hand corner of your MC game (like when you're closing the game). This will open up a window - Options - where you would normally exit the game. But it has other things there. One of those is Download Full Content. Give that a try. Maybe that's where the holdup is.

Good luck!

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Jul-25

Hi GaviTn! wave

If you are receiving a message at lvl 97 stating , “ Wait for the next/new update “, that indicates to me perhaps you have not downloaded the latest update which contains content for the very end of lvl 97- 100 (1734/8000). 
Please make certain that you have the very latest update containing the content that allows you to advance from the end of lvl 97 -100 as I have stated above. 
You may always go to the “cog” in the upper right hand corner of the game, click on it, and select, “Download Full Content”. It will let you know right away if you do not have everything downloaded that you need to inorder to advance, and this mystery will be solved!! wink
Please do try this and let me know if it takes care of the issue!! 
Good luck four_leaf_clover!!

Debbie

In reply toRe: msg 704
GaviTn

Jul-29

Hi Debbie 1845, have problem solved and now have another one, lvl 98 (yah), need to send the Airship, sent it once got 351, need 500 total, but now the Airship doesn't give me a circle to open it, is that natural on this level

LvlSlgr

Jul-29

Gavi, after you send the airship it takes 4 hours for it to return on its own. If you click on the tower you should get a pop-up showing you what the next airship will want and also be able to use diamonds to have it return sooner.

In reply toRe: msg 713
GaviTn

Jul-29

Debbie 1845, thanks so much, but the problem fixed it's self, Have a great evening and stay safe Gavi-Tn 822345

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Jul-29

Hi Gavi!!

I am so very glad that you are now able to advance in your game!! 
YAY!! clapclaprelaxed

And LvlSlgr gave you the perfect directions about the Airship!! 
Please don’t hesitate anytime to ask anything you have questions about from me (feel free to PM me anytime) or post and I will always try to help you and others are incredibly helpful as you can see!! 

I hope you are staying safe and well!! And now enjoying the new content to play in the game!! 
Debbie kissing_heart

CC to LvlSlgr
LynetteStarr

Jul-31

I have a question on this same subject:  Please help meeeee!!!!  

Prof Pinfeathers just tells me to go to The Ruler of the Islands. When I get to her, I get the message that there will be more in future updates.  I am at Level 97 (forever, waiting on updates) and as far as I can go in it.

Now what do I do?  I see that several are Level 100 and using the "no face" avatar for some reason.....?  

I would appreciate any help, given in A,B,C manner because that seems to be the only way I understand this stuff!  LOL

Thanks in advance!

LynetteStarr

Jul-31

Hi - same problem here!  However, I went to the "Download full content" and it says there is no more content to download.  waaahhhhh!!  I'm stuck at Lvl 97!