Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 282043 views.
In reply toRe: msg 713
GaviTn

Jul-29

Debbie 1845, thanks so much, but the problem fixed it's self, Have a great evening and stay safe Gavi-Tn 822345

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Jul-29

Hi Gavi!!

I am so very glad that you are now able to advance in your game!! 
YAY!! clapclaprelaxed

And LvlSlgr gave you the perfect directions about the Airship!! 
Please don’t hesitate anytime to ask anything you have questions about from me (feel free to PM me anytime) or post and I will always try to help you and others are incredibly helpful as you can see!! 

I hope you are staying safe and well!! And now enjoying the new content to play in the game!! 
Debbie kissing_heart

CC to LvlSlgr
LynetteStarr

Jul-31

I have a question on this same subject:  Please help meeeee!!!!  

Prof Pinfeathers just tells me to go to The Ruler of the Islands. When I get to her, I get the message that there will be more in future updates.  I am at Level 97 (forever, waiting on updates) and as far as I can go in it.

Now what do I do?  I see that several are Level 100 and using the "no face" avatar for some reason.....?  

I would appreciate any help, given in A,B,C manner because that seems to be the only way I understand this stuff!  LOL

Thanks in advance!

LynetteStarr

Jul-31

Hi - same problem here!  However, I went to the "Download full content" and it says there is no more content to download.  waaahhhhh!!  I'm stuck at Lvl 97!

LvlSlgr

Jul-31

LynetteStarr - There was an update around July 7th. Did you get that?

If you didn't get that update you need to find it and install it.Since you didn't indicate what platform you play on I'm not adding any information about how to look for the update. If you can't find it you may want to post here again and include the platform you play on.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Jul-31

Hi Lynette!!

I am so sorry that you are having the issues that GaviTN had. Although she was able to resolve it.

If going to the “cog” and it is telling you “ there is “No More Content To Download “, I am going to copy my friends who play on PC (I play on iOS), so together, we can learn, how to get an answer to what seems to be an ongoing and more prevalent problem.

I know they can speak with much more ?knowledge and authority when it comes to PC issues ,then I know I am able to..that I know with complete certainty!! 
So I am reaching out to them with the hope, that we both will learn more about this together.

Debbie blush wink

mdpetdoc

Jul-31

For PC, open your Big Fish Game Manager > options > downloads and choose manually check for updates and see if you can get it that way. It is the most reliable way to get Midnight Castle updates for PC. 

• Edited July 31, 2020 11:45 pm  by  mdpetdoc

Hi mdpetdoc!!

Is that a picture of the Game Manager ?? wink
I have never seen that before!! It isn’t at all what I imagined it to look like!! 
Thank you so much for posting and helping Lynette and me to better understand how PC updates work.

I have no idea playing on iOS, but I would love to have more knowledge as to how it works on PC.

I look forward to hearing from Lynette and seeing if this helps with the problem she has encountered!!

Thank you once again so very much!!
Hope you are staying safe and well!!

Debbie

GaviTn

Aug-2

thank you for the help

Gavi-Tn 822345

GaviTn

Aug-2

try working with Salty Took, the bartender, at the beginning of the game, if not it was the Pirate