Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 397296 views.
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

12/9/20

That was wonderful!! I decked my halls just before Thanksgiving and it did bring a smile to my face.  I hope everyone finds joy and happiness during this holiday season!!

Tammywis

12/10/20

Love the poem  !!! My trees been up since Thanksgiving . Lights outside ,decorations inside . Makes us all Happy .Besides tree makes a great nightlight blush

jillRedden

12/12/20

Wonderful post!!!!

Grandma (oldgrandma)

12/17/20

Don't know how to delete my personal messages I sent  with my e-mail attached. Did not know it wasn't safe!

Debbie (Debbie1845)

12/17/20

I am on staff here... I will delete it for you, with your permission.

Moving forward I will explain to you how you are able to delete it yourself!!

I was also just working on sending you a PM. Might you please be able to send me one?

Thank you so very much!!

Debbie two_hearts

Grandma (oldgrandma)

12/17/20

Please delete for me...thanks

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/18/20

Hi Grandma,

Are you talking about open messages in the forum, or Private messages to friends?

The PMs are safe, however if you feel uncomfortable, then you can delete the entire conversation.

Staff cannot access your PMs - so that should give you some comfort about their privacy.

GaviTn

12/20/20

Ok, just asking we've had Halloween at Christmas now when will we get Christmas? Any Idea?????

LvlSlgr

12/20/20

Gavi, for the PC platform we got the update with the Winter Event (Christmas) on Dec. 14 or 15. You will need to go to your Big Fish Game Manager to get it.

GaviTn

12/21/20

thank you so much, had to uninstall and reinstall game, this is getting ridiculous, it showed no downloads available for Halloween and no downloads for Christmas. Don't if its my computer or them, dern. Anyway thank you and have a lovely holiday season

Gavi-Tn 822345