Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 319524 views.
GaviTn

Dec-21

have another question on the challenge get 7 Candy Canes, ok I've hit the candy canes and keep getting sugar cookies is normal or am I missing something

kat (vabreeze)

Dec-21

Hello:

The candy canes being requested are not "ghosts," it is one of the candies that drops when you complete the HOS.  You can put them on your wishlist.

The CC does give you clues as to whether you are hunting ghost or HOS drops:

For ghost, the request will show the type of ghosts and will use the term "collect."  (Ex: Day 2 shows the shape of a stocking and asks you to "Collect any 13 stockings.")

For HOS drops, the request shows a generic Christmas ball ornament and uses the term "get:" (Ex. Day 3 asks you to "Get 7 of the candy canes.)"

Hope this helps.blush

Kat

GaviTn

Dec-21

thank you, thank you, thank you

Gavi-Tn 882345

pepita933

Dec-23

It’s going on now.

GaviTn

Dec-24

thank you, for some reason my computer did not let me know the halloween event was going now if I hadn't asked on Delphi when the Christmas event was I would have been far behind, anyway you have a  good holiday season and stay safe

Gavi-Tn 822345

In reply toRe: msg 765
Gardenbird

Jan-23

I have quite a few golden keys so thought the place to use them up was in my private rooms.  However, I can only buy items in my private rooms with coins, diamonds or shards NIOT with golden keys.  I am sure this is wrong, but can't figure out how to add golden keys to the 3  currencies listed.

Am I missing something?

Gardenbird

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Jan-23

Hey Gardenbird! You're not missing anything!

The keys are only used to open the room itself, AND each furniture slot in order to make your purchases. If you can see each selection then you have already opened the slot with keys. Also if you recall, some of the slots in some of the rooms cost zero keys to make your selection.

Have fun stormin' the Castle!

GaviTn

Feb-14

when I go to the rooms Xmas etc) how to I change the amor in the first room???

Gavi-Tn 822345

Susanna502MC

Feb-14

Not sure I understand your question, but the way to make changes to the furnishings:

Click on the button in the center of the bottom of the picture (it says Off).

The items that can be changed will have a symbol showing how many keys it will take to open the item. If you click on one (and you have enough keys) the symbol will change to a blue circle with arrows. Don't click it until you are sure, it can't be undone. Clicking to open the slot will give you credit toward the Cozy Cubby Achievement.

If you click on the blue circle you will be shown the options and price for each one (shards or coins).

Click on the blue arrow under the option. This is not permanent. It will just show you what the scene will look like with the change. If you don't like it, click on the x.

If you click on the checkmark it will ask you to confirm that you want to buy it. Buying an item counts toward the Furniture Finder Achievement.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-15

Did Susanna answer your question?