Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 360607 views.
Azurina

Mar-15

Q - if i hit the 'ignore' button on a message post in the Discussion column, will it remove it from the list? I am trying to shrink the list so it doesn't take me so long finding something. :)

thanks

Azurina

LvlSlgr

Mar-15

Clicking on Ignore - "thumb down" circled in red below - means that any new posts for that thread will not show up in the list of "Unread Msgs" in the column to the left. The actual thread still remains there but it will not indicate there are new posts to be read.

Azurina

Mar-15

:) thanks i have been using it whilst waiting for a reply, then hitting the recycle next to unread msgs and it seems to remove all those threads i gave the thumbs down to! amazing, my list is shrinking!

of course, they may all reappear, but so far so good. :)

LvlSlgr

Mar-16

Glad it's working for you. Most threads I don't mind checking what has been posted in them, but there are a few I don't care to see and I did the same.

Azurina

Mar-16

i began looking into everything too, but i don't have a lot of time and most were of a personal nature and not game related or dated. I guess if i ditch the wrong one then that is my bad luck and i will remain blissfully ignorant! hahaha

Energyworker

Mar-16

When I first started playing this game someone told me if you had crafted all the pets there won't be any eggs on the Fortune Wheel so I have always saved at least one. Is this true?

I don't believe this is true. The only pets I haven't crafted are the Event Pets (since last year's Spring Event) and those eggs come from the HOSs in the Private Rooms, but even before that when I did craft all the pets I still had an egg (sometimes 2 eggs) on the fortune wheel.

However, there are some eggs that you can no longer get once you've crafted them. I will need someone else to chime in to tell us which ones those are. 

Azurina

Mar-18

Q - re eggs. I don't see any benefit to crafting a pet that is of a lower quality than one i am using. Am I mistaken?

Not sure what you mean by lower quality, but how many pets you have is up to you. You should have a few since they "sleep" once used and time for waking up differs with each pet. I keep a variety of pets because for the CCs some of the tasks require you to get a certain type of chest or feed your pet a certain number of bags of food. 

I have my game on hold right now because I'm working on the DQ achievements (have just the 10 part one to finish) so it's been awhile since I used a pet in the game to get items so I can't tell you if there are some that work better than others.  So hopefully some other players will come along to give you advice. 

One piece of advice I can give you is once you use a pet in the game make sure you choose a new pet to display while the other one sleeps that way you don't accidently feed the sleeping pet and lose diamonds in doing so.

Azurina

Mar-18

ok, thank you.

i don't feed him often because i have only begun playing and not built up enough treats, but i will change him over to protect my diamonds when i do.