Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 382425 views.
Energyworker

Apr-8

I see you wrote in invisible ink. What a great idea! Am not at that level yet, Level 78.

Azurina

Apr-8

Q - i see that different pets offer different odds on chests. From what i am reading that also goes for avatars? So, different avatars will be 'luckier' at dice than others? and that also depends on who they go up against? and the dealer has 'tells' also? and jumping in/out of the table may create better luck?

(damn, but who would have thought throwing a couple of dice could be so complex!)

LOL, love the idea of invisible ink.  But nothing so cloak-and-dagger...just white text.

oiuoiu321

Apr-10

Well then, I guess I won't rub my screen with lemon juice wink

• Edited April 10, 2021 10:36 am  by  oiuoiu321
mnmmomma

Apr-10

Thank you for the help. I decided to speed through to 84 and couldn’t stop until 85. Back to normal..

RITA965

Apr-11

ITA965|Yesterday at 2:06 pm

Hi Debbie (copy of my post to Jennifer)

Have been a member since 2000 (?), love the game, and posted some on the old forum. Moving to Delphi was a bit overwhelming so this is my first time here....still somewhat overwhelming. 
That being said, I have a dilemma and hope I am directing it to the right person?
AMULETS... I have ample of 2
1. Cuts HOS cool down in half
2. Cuts HOS cool down for 60 minutes 
But there are 2 other icons of amulets available and I cannot figure out how to secure any of either of them.
Would you be able to help? 
Thanks in advance...Rita i 2052767

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Apr-11

Hi Rita! 

Welcome to the MC Delphi Family!   
I do understand that at first glance the Forum may seem quite daunting. However everyone is very warm, friendly, and always willing to help. So never hesitate to post or ask a question. 
Or if you don’t understand something about the Forum or the Game, always feel free to post any of those questions as well, or reach out to a Staff Member, myself included, through PM anytime, I am more than happy to help and be of assistance.

The Amulets:

You have indicated that you have the Gold Amulet (which stops HOS cooldown for 60 minutes and requires 100 energy units).

You also said you have the Silver Amulet, (which cuts HOS cooldown time in half for 60 minutes and uses 47 energy units).

There were three other Amulets that were offered to buy.
As AEGram writes, in the MC Game Guide...

“Fall event of 2018 brought with it 3 new amulets that players could purchase:
1. Morphing Quick Cooldown – (Cost: 15,000 coins) – Cuts morphing object cooldown time in half for 60 minutes – 80 Energy Units to activate
2. Morphing No Cooldown – (Cost: 100,000 coins) – Stops morphing object cooldown time for 2 minutes – 150 Energy Units to activate
3. Ghost No Cooldown – (Cost: 20,000 coins) – Stops ghost cooldown time for 60 minutes – 120 Energy Units to activate
NOTE: The “for purchase” amulets were made available during the Fall and Winter 2018 events and during the Spring 2019 event. They have not been offered since those times.”

There is a player recently, who has contacted both BFG and EG regarding the possibility of making these Amulets available once again to players who didn’t purchase them when they were initially offered. There is no update on that, nor a response. So at the present time, the two amulets you have, the Gold and the Silver ones, with the ability to earn 20 units of energy every 24 hours, is exactly what you should have. 

If at any point in time this changes, I have no doubt that there will be many posts and announcements about it right here on our Forum! 

I hope that helps answer your question. If not, and you need further clarification, please ask as many questions as you would like. There are no silly or dumb questions. Only the ones that go unasked.

Or if there is anything else that I may be of help or assistance with to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope you are enjoying the SE. And you and your family are staying safe and well!

Debbie two_heartsConsortium Leader 

CC to attie1234
Msg 312.851 deleted
Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Apr-11

Welcome Rita! I will make sure Jen sees this message of yours here. We cannot find the one you posted ot her previously? Was that on this forum? Did you perhaps remove it after posting to Debbie?

Anyhoo, I see you are a long time member of Delphi but you have mentioned you are finding the forum confusing. No doubt that is because of the newer interface. You can view this forum in the old familiar style by making a slight change on your Preferences page.

Click on your Avatar (profile pic in the upper right hand portion of the forum) and then on Preferences

On your Preference page scroll down to almost the very bottom and check View Zeta as Classic - and then click on Update.

I'm Kid and live in BC Canada. I am a Host Mentor at Delphi and have been on this forum since it began helping members navigate Delphi Forums.

:)