Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 383499 views.
bajon

Apr-15

I know I have been getting some that I no longer need and I have all the pets. Thank you for your response. 

Msg 312.861 deleted
Azurina

Apr-23

Q - is the typed chat room the only method of chatting? Is there a method in this forum that uses a headset? I ask because to be in the chat room typing takes you away from the game and I don't have the time to sit typing a conversation that takes me away from the game. I know there are 3rd party chat providers, but you usually have to subscribe to them to use them and set up a chat for your group.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-24

I'm afraid not, Azurina.

bajon

Apr-25

Glad someone else was able to answer because I don't know anything about the chat room. 

Azurina

Apr-25

:) i just  tacked my question on to whomever was sitting there last! lucky you! hahaha

carbbo

May-3

hi there.  Spring has not started on my Midnight Castle game.  Postings say it started 4/ 24???? does anyone know  why is don't have the spring event? Thank you

Yes it did start on the 24th but unfortunately it will be ending tonight.

Azurina

May-4

Q - how do we complete the 10 part DQ's? Do people need to spend diamonds to get through them?