Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 378786 views.
Azurina

May-4

thanks, i will go and check it out.

i have the 'in the service' one atm.

i forgot about the amulet and that the DQs all had titles.

Your welcome, happy to help!!

Just a heads up, there are some "New" DQs (they have the same name) that are more random. They send you to different ZZs and HOSs than the original DQ. The only thing that remains the same as the originals are the requirements for the airship, dice game, crafting items and fortune wheel. Not sure where you are in the game but here's a heads up, one or more of the random 5 part DQs will send you to the ghostly chest (very expensive task).

Azurina

May-6

I only have 2 land areas open atm, but I have found the site to tell me what each DQ will ask for and I can choose whether or not i do them...only trouble is...they 'name' the areas for the tasks and I have no idea what they are until i go look! haha No matter, i will figure it out, I am not in a hurry.

LvlSlgr

May-6

Azurina, the Daily Quest will not ask you to complete a quest unless you have that area available. It's good that you're taking your time. 

Good luck!

Azurina

May-13

it forces you to go slow anyway because you don't have the goods to fill the task otherwise.

• Edited May 13, 2021 12:33 am  by  Azurina
In reply toRe: msg 875
Azurina

May-26

Q - since the seasonal event, my ghost flowers have only given coins. Today, it finally started to rotate to other gifts. Is this normal after an event or was it an anomaly?

LvlSlgr

May-26

When we're not in a seasonal event the morphing flowers will usually give coins. However, every once in a while you might get something else - a stamp, a diamond, etc. It's just not as often as during the seasonal events.

Azurina

May-26

ok thanks, i thought they were just being stingy after such a generous event! :) I see they are back on the coins again.

i have noticed my chests are sitting in iron too, even when i use an 80% gold pet, which didn't happen during the event, so i guess the same goes for those too....a reduction in generosity.

• Edited May 26, 2021 9:30 pm  by  Azurina
LvlSlgr

May-26

Hmmmm ... I've never noticed that the pets' chests change according to the seasonal events. But everything's different for everyone in this game.

Azurina

May-26

haha i am probably just being overly nit-picky