Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 444764 views.
Azurina

May-26

ok thanks, i thought they were just being stingy after such a generous event! :) I see they are back on the coins again.

i have noticed my chests are sitting in iron too, even when i use an 80% gold pet, which didn't happen during the event, so i guess the same goes for those too....a reduction in generosity.

• Edited May 26, 2021 9:30 pm  by  Azurina
LvlSlgr

May-26

Hmmmm ... I've never noticed that the pets' chests change according to the seasonal events. But everything's different for everyone in this game.

Azurina

May-26

haha i am probably just being overly nit-picky

libnbil

May-27

Hi Carbbo, I'm willownewcomputer (since y old computer crashed), My # is 875918, ad I'm hoping to add more friends since I lost all of them. 

I wasn't getting the spring event either. So I uninstalled my game and reinstalled it and presto, there was the update for the spring event. I doubt if you can get it now, since it's over. Sorry about that, but try it if you don't get the summer event. 

GaviTn

May-28

I have a question, how do I find the 2 now eggs and where the things that are suppose to be flying around in the rooms--------

thank you, 

Gavi-Tn 822345

Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-28

Hi my dear friend! How are you?  relaxed

As Tammy mentioned, it sounds as if you missed the
 Spring Event! umbrellasunflowerdeciduous_treehibiscus That is why you don’t see any floating “Spirits” at this time, nor are you able to get the two new Eggs needed for the new Spring Pets…Cute Koala koala and Spring Herald, bird, from the  Spring PR’s….the HOS’s there are only activated during the Event.

But not a problem!! 
We are here at the Consortium to help you with exactly this situation!

If you would like help achieving these two new pets, please just let me know. 
If so, the PC Consortium Team, will be most happy to help!

I hope you have been taking very good care of yourself and staying safe and well!!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hugs ~ Debbie two_hearts

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-29

/\

// \\

||

What she said...

GaviTn

May-29

morning, I missed this spring event and need the two eggs, Patchwork and Multi-Colored (I like the different animals) can you help or send the consortium team ID numbers, I had deleted them from my friends list not thing right at that moment was I. 

thank you for any help you can give me

Gavi-Tn 822345

PenWeb

May-29

I will invite you ASAP.

Just put them on your wish list.

Penny ( Nell, Nell2, GMA and OneCent)

Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-29

Hi Gavi!

As you can see, Penny, one of our fantastic  PC Consortium Members  has already sent you invites to her games.

There are several other PC Consortium Members and Helpers that will be sending you invitations. Please simply accept them. Make certain that the Patchwork & Multicolored Eggs  are posted on your WL, and before you know it, those two new  adorable little pets will be yours!! koala bird

Please continue to stay safe and take very good care of yourself.
In the meantime, never hesitate to simply reach out to me if I may be of any help or assistance to you in any way!

Hugs~ Debbie two_hearts XOXO