Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 427426 views.
Energyworker

Jul-7

Never heard back from them.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

You need to pester FTP Customer Service if you want results.

Keep at it.

Energyworker

Jul-9

When you write a post and you want too CC someone, do you just add their Delphi name? The reason I'm asking is because I've tried it and it hasn't worked. open_mouth

Msg 312.920 deleted

To CC someone, click on the +CC button (upper right corner), a new box will appear under the To box. Type in the first letter of the person's Delphi name and a list will appear (you may have to do a few letters to find the person you're looking for) and then just click on their name. (As you can see that I CCed LvlSlgr for this reply, and it shows up in the bottom right corner of my reply to you)

CC to LvlSlgr
LvlSlgr

Jul-9

Hi Energy!

And when I came into the forum in the upper right-hand corner I had an indicator to let me know I had been cc'ed on a post. Since I CC'ed you on this post you should have the same. I know it's all a little confusing and it takes time to get used to how it works, but hang in there.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-10

Has this info helped?

Let me know if you're still having trouble.

LvlSlgr

Jul-10

You're welcome ... and the CC worked. Good job!

You're welcome, happy to help and yes, your CC worked!!