Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 445544 views.
Tjmors

Aug-25

Hi,

I have been a long player on my IOS/Amazon Fire Tablet and I want to start playing on my laptop. Is there a way I can "sign in" under my character so I do not have to start the game over? 

Thank you.

I may be wrong but I believe that Big Fish or Elephant Games can now transfer a game from one device to another. You'll have to start a game on the PC (to get a game id number) then contact either Big Fish or Elephant Games and give them your old id and your new one and ask them to transfer your game. The only thing is, you'll have to come back here and ask for new friends because we still can't have friends from other devices. 

If I'm wrong then I hope someone will come along and correct me.

CC to AEGram
Tjmors

Aug-25

Thank you. I submitted a request to Big Fish with both ID's to see if they can transfer my character. I will let you know how it works out.   

You're welcome, happy to help!! Keep me posted.

AEGram

Aug-25

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom) said:

I may be wrong but I believe that Big Fish or Elephant Games can now transfer a game from one device to another. You'll have to start a game on the PC (to get a game id number) then contact either Big Fish or Elephant Games and give them your old id and your new one and ask them to transfer your game. The only thing is, you'll have to come back here and ask for new friends because we still can't have friends from other devices.  If I'm wrong then I hope someone will come along and correct me. -- no correction needed because you are very correct!

DoubleMsMom is spot in. 

In the beginning it was not so; however, sometime in the last year or so the Big Fish technicians have been able to transfer a game across platforms.

Of course, any friends you had under the old platform can no longer be used because you can only gift to friends within your same platform.

Once your game has been transferred in the manner DoubleMsMom explained, all you need to do is post your new ID in the PC friends folder and you'll probably get more invites than you care to accept.

Thanks for the verification AEGram, much appreciated!! Going to bookmark this discussion for my future reference.

Azurina

Aug-26

hello all

Q - can outsiders who don't play the game send us private messages? I have a 'creepy' message and don't recognise the person. thanks Azurina

If you mean here in the forum, then yes. Delphi itself has many other forums and members besides Midnight Castle. Every once in awhile we get a visitor to our forum from one of those. It's been awhile since I've received one, I just deleted it. If you want you could send Jenifer a PM and tell her about it. Not sure if there is a way to "block" someone. 

Kidmagnet
Staff

Aug-26

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom) said:

Delphi itself has many other forums and members besides Midnight Castle. Every once in awhile we get a visitor to our forum from one of those.

These are likely not even members of other forums but people that open accounts for reasons unknown. Click on the profile and Click the Ignore link. that prevents them from PMing you again.

Thanks for the info!! I knew you could click ignore but I didn't know it prevented PMs from the person. Good to know!!