Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 448215 views.
Tjmors

Sep-1

Hi,

Midnight Castle responded to my request regarding the transfer of an old player from an IOS platform to windows.

The process was easy and I was not required to do anything other than send the original request to Big Fish with the player ID's and their running platform.

Thank you for your help,

Oh, I am a bit busy but when I logged into the game I will let you know if I have my friend list. MC was not sure if they would transfer.

Happy to help, glad to hear the transfer went smoothly!!

Msg 312.953 and the next 3 deleted
misstracy22

Sep-6

‘Paid in kind’ I think fits the bill. 
relaxedwink

Azurina

Sep-11

Q- would someone please let me know what i need for the autumn/fall event coming up? I have spent the last hour trying to find it in the info notes, but can't see it. I know i need carrots for spring and holiday wands for summer.

I currently have wands and added on ghost traps in wish list ....hoping that is correct?

thanks azurina

• Edited September 11, 2021 8:53 pm  by  Azurina

The holiday wands are for the Winter Event, you’ll need ghost traps for the Fall Event.