Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 445489 views.
Lisadengel

Sep-13

Hi...I just created an account and I'm sorry to ask this on the above thread but I didn't know how else to pose a question...

I've unlocked the Underground Treasury in the Town.  However, I have no idea how to access it.  When I get to the Far Metro Station as well as the Chapel, I hit dead ends.  The only way I can go there is if I am sent there, and I can't find an answer to this anywhere...Can you help me?  I looked for a passage even at the City Square under the clock but there is just the HOS there...

Thanks in advance!

Lisa

Susanna502MC

Sep-13

From the City Square, go left into the Metro Station, then through the tunnel to Far Metro. Under the Passenger Car is the Cloak Room zoom zone. Left of that is the entrance to the Underground Treasury. I hope that helps.

Lisadengel

Sep-13

FOUND IT!!!!!  Thank you so much!!!  Now if I can just earn enough coins to open all the unopened locations I'd be in good shape blush

oiuoiu321

Sep-14

Welcome to the forum!  And this thread is the perfect place for your question.

If you do want to start a thread, click on "+New Topic" above, next to where is says Discussions.

Nice to meet you!

Msg 312.972 deleted
Azurina

Sep-17

Q - i see lots of conversations re red friends. I have about 1/3rd of my list that is red. I have changed rooms and altered an item in it. I have just gone through the master list and looked for the names of my reds and only came across 3 who i have sent PMs on the off chance it is them. So....I wondered if the master list was kept up to date frequently? I don't want to remove the red unless i know for sure they are no longer playing, especially if they think they are green! :) In the meantime, i have sent out more invites to replace my reds.

thanks Azurina

LvlSlgr

Sep-17

Since we're in between Events and don't have a current CC, many players may be taking a break from the game. This could be the reason they've turned red. I keep a list of players who are red and update it monthly. Sometimes I'll have new players who are red and sometimes those on the "red" list are now green. When the Fall Event begins and these players remain red, then I'll think about deleting them.

But everyone should do what they think is best for their game.

AEGram

Sep-17

Azurina said:

if you shared your log in info,

I never share my log in info with anyone. Nothing and no once can be considered safe/reliable unless you reeeeeeeeeellllly know that person...and then, I'd still have to hesitate! wink

Azurina

Sep-17

no, i don't share either and i try to put false info into game set ups too so nothing can identify me...cautious, but in the past  i had a game stalker and a creepy! hahaha

LvL - i have left my reds atm, check the player list last night and sent out a couple of messages in case they were the same persons...doubtful though. I changed my room again today and I will wait until the next event to see what happens before removing anyone.

thanks everyone Azurina