Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 442943 views.
oiuoiu321

Sep-14

Welcome to the forum!  And this thread is the perfect place for your question.

If you do want to start a thread, click on "+New Topic" above, next to where is says Discussions.

Nice to meet you!

Msg 312.972 deleted
Azurina

Sep-17

Q - i see lots of conversations re red friends. I have about 1/3rd of my list that is red. I have changed rooms and altered an item in it. I have just gone through the master list and looked for the names of my reds and only came across 3 who i have sent PMs on the off chance it is them. So....I wondered if the master list was kept up to date frequently? I don't want to remove the red unless i know for sure they are no longer playing, especially if they think they are green! :) In the meantime, i have sent out more invites to replace my reds.

thanks Azurina

LvlSlgr

Sep-17

Since we're in between Events and don't have a current CC, many players may be taking a break from the game. This could be the reason they've turned red. I keep a list of players who are red and update it monthly. Sometimes I'll have new players who are red and sometimes those on the "red" list are now green. When the Fall Event begins and these players remain red, then I'll think about deleting them.

But everyone should do what they think is best for their game.

AEGram

Sep-17

Azurina said:

if you shared your log in info,

I never share my log in info with anyone. Nothing and no once can be considered safe/reliable unless you reeeeeeeeeellllly know that person...and then, I'd still have to hesitate! wink

Azurina

Sep-17

no, i don't share either and i try to put false info into game set ups too so nothing can identify me...cautious, but in the past  i had a game stalker and a creepy! hahaha

LvL - i have left my reds atm, check the player list last night and sent out a couple of messages in case they were the same persons...doubtful though. I changed my room again today and I will wait until the next event to see what happens before removing anyone.

thanks everyone Azurina

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-17

I just want to remind everyone that the red/green icon is not always accurate. When my sister passed away last December, her icon turned red after a few days. Then, it turned back to green (kinda freaked me out!) It's been green ever since and she is definitely NOT playing.

LvlSlgr

Sep-17

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd) said:

I just want to remind everyone that the red/green icon is not always accurate.

That's a very good reminder. And one that you know for certain isn't accurate.

LvlSlgr

Sep-17

Azurina said:

I changed my room again today

Changing your room will not cause the other player's room to go green. Or if it does, it's news to me!

Azurina

Sep-17

:)

i will give anything a go and several people have said that if i change and they change it may reset the system...same as it does for the events.

was worth a shot.

it is a problem if the red/green is not accurate because that is the only way we have of determining if we should gift. My inventory is tiny and i don't want to waste it on those who appear not to be playing so i will help the greens when i can and if i miss someone, it just can't be helped. They can always send me a PM. :)