Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 449007 views.
LvlSlgr

Sep-17

Azurina said:

I changed my room again today

Changing your room will not cause the other player's room to go green. Or if it does, it's news to me!

Azurina

Sep-17

:)

i will give anything a go and several people have said that if i change and they change it may reset the system...same as it does for the events.

was worth a shot.

it is a problem if the red/green is not accurate because that is the only way we have of determining if we should gift. My inventory is tiny and i don't want to waste it on those who appear not to be playing so i will help the greens when i can and if i miss someone, it just can't be helped. They can always send me a PM. :)

Energyworker

Sep-18

I have sent you an invite. I too have several 'red' friends and after awhile if they don't turn green again I too delete them. More people on the forum keep needing new friends. I have some of the ones I started out with yet not all of them. Some I know only play the events and then go red. In the beginning I'm sure I went red several times as I was playing another game.

I gift every day once or twice, sometimes 3 times and have less than 100 Friends. I play on a PC. relaxed

Azurina

Sep-18

thanks, i will keep an eye out for you.

i will wait for 2 weeks into the next event and if they don't turn green then i will delete them, but i have a feeling they have left the game given i could not find their names in the player list.

i go through my list each day and gift when i can if i have the supply, usually so long as people have a food or ship item, i can give.

with the bugs in the game, it is a game in itself trying to decipher the nuances of the programming! hahaha

I have tons of red friends as well.  Before I delete them, I check if they have a private room I can use for future events.   Currently red friends that are showing the Halloween or Christmas rooms, I will keep them.

Ben

Azurina

Sep-18

thanks,i will keep that in mind too.

they may change or come back to the game when the next event begins.

I have sent you PM re one of your red players. I can't find your original post now

Norry

Azurina

Sep-19

thanks, message received and returned.

Susanna502MC

Sep-20

Another way to keep track (but only if you are a compulsive list person like me). I make a note of each person's level. If they have been leveling up then I know they are still playing, just not gifting.

LvlSlgr

Sep-20

Susanna502MC said:

if you are a compulsive list person like me

I know what you mean. I also record their avatar to see if that changes.