Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started 2/14/20 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 62627 views.
Marcia68

Mar-15

Hi Debbie 1845, I'm Marcia68 and i've been with MC forum a couple of years, My problem is i am having a problem with getting the newest update. I'm on level 102. I've been waiting on Big Fish threw my emails for some form of reply but its been practically a whole month.Since March 3rd. I've tried everything I know how to do. I've gone threw my Big Fish game manager etc. etc.The only thing i receive is no update is available.Is there something  that you can do to help me.? My game no.is 874007 and I go under the name Marcia Marcia Marcia.Thanks for any help you can give me. Marcia68

Marcia68

Mar-15

I also play on PC platform Thank you for any kind of direction you can give me.Marcia68

mdpetdoc

Mar-15

Hi Marcia,

With some Big Fish Games, you can correct this by trying to download the game from the website as if you don't have it and it will install the update. This doesn't happen often but is worth a try.

If it doesn't, you could try the steps below. I don't know how tech savy you are but the easiest way to fix this on PC is to do a brand new download of the game. (Don't do this on iOS or Android)

You need to rename the Elephant Games folder so it will keep your old data before you uninstall the game. You will also need to rename the Midnight Castle Program file. 

You do this by going to c drive > users > username where game is located. Now you click on View and check hidden items so they show. You should now see a folder named AppData.

Open that folder then open Roaming. Now rename Elephant Games to Elephant Games Old.

Second Place is c drive > Program Files (x86) > Midnight Castle. Change this Folder to Midnight Castle Old

Next Go to Settings and Open Apps>Apps & Features. Locate Midnight Castle and Uninstall.

Next go to Big Fish Website and download the game. Make sure you have a strong internet connection. Preferably by ethernet and not Wi-Fi.

When the download is complete, open the Elephant Games Old Folder. Copy the Midnight Castle Folder from it. Paste it into the Elephant Games Folder that was created when you did your download. 

Please be aware that sometimes when you are unable to download an update, the game has lost its association with the server and it may be lost with any corrective action whether you, BFG or Elephant Games makes the correction. 

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Mar-15

Hi Marcia!

I am so sorry to hear that you are having problems getting the update.
Since you asked for me to point you in the right direction, I reached out to my friend, Mdpetdoc. She is technically savvy, and I greatly appreciate her taking the time to post to you instructions on how to attempt to resolve the situation.

Mdpetdoc, thank you so very much for your great assistance! relaxed

Marcia, I do hope that this helps you receive the update.
If it does not, and BFG is not responding, you could try reaching out to EG. 
Their email address is : support@elephant-games.com

I do hope you and your family are staying safe and well!

Debbie two_hearts

CC to mdpetdoc
misstracy22

Mar-18

Hi Debbie,

I’m sorry that both Dot and Noreen are stepping back. A difficult decision. I’m sure they will be missed, as they have both been so helpful to so many. I wish them both well and send thanks for all their help.Hopefully things will ease and their paths will be smoother. 

Hugs,

Tracy koala

Robert (amf368)

Apr-19

I have you as a friend on both of my PC games, I am always happy to except donations. 

Woofbite

Apr-19

I know you are and I appreciate it.  I usually only play the game once a day on my PC and that limits my opportunities to help.

I have been trying to support people who are at lower levels in the game but I'll try to send you some stuff too because I know

how  much you help everyone.

Woof 

In reply toRe: msg 143
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Apr-25

It is our distinct honor and pleasure to announce that Janet, Forum Namekthreadshas accepted our invitation to become a Member of our Consortium Family!

Janet  has two games on PC,  Janet & Isadora, which are now part of our PC Consortium Member Team!

She also has two games on Android,  Jdmrgn & Jdmrgn2, which are now part of our Android Consortium Member Team. 

Janet, is dedicated, thoughtful, compassionate and giving. We are so humbled that she has decided to become a Member of the Consortium.

We welcome Janet to our Consortium Family! 
We know she is going to do great things!

I warmly welcome her to our very special Team! 
I know the rest of the Members feel the same way!

WELCOME JANET !! 

Debbie ~ Consortium Leader two_hearts                                                                 and the Entire Consortium Team 

kthreads

Apr-27

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am happy to be able to be part of the Consortium. You all have helped so many people...including me. 

Janet

SharpEye1

Apr-27

Hi Janet,

Congratulations!  You are an awesome and welcome addition to the Consortium team!  So, of course, I want to add your two PC games to my wonderful list of friends as I am always happy to gift whatever is needed to the Consortium.  Please PM me with your ID's, unless you are open to posting them here for us.  heart_eyes

Ada