Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started 2/14/20 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 68715 views.
Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-24

Hi Linda!

I am so sorry you missed out on all the fun of the SE, but it would be our pleasure to help you get the two new Spring Pets:
Cute Koala koala and Spring Herald. bird
Both, are two adorable new Pets to add to your arsenal.

Catherine, Tracy and I will all send you invitations to our games!

Please just post the Patchwork and Multi-Colored Eggs on your WL, and we will be able to gift them to you.

Thank you so very much for your very generous offer of Event Items. If you would like to PM me with a list of what you have then we will be able to graciously accept your donation.

Thank you so very much!
I do hope you and your family are staying safe and well!

Debbie two_hearts

LakeLady121

May-24

Thank you! I was hoping to send screenshots of event inventory but didn’t see an option to add photo in the PM. I’ll have to work on creating the list manually. 

Hi, Linda - I have sent you an invitation so that I can send you some of the Spring Eggs that you need. I have other eggs on my wish list now for someone else, so don't feel like you need to gift those to me. Let Debbie know what you have to donate and we'll change our lists accordingly. I only have one friend asking for event items at the moment and I can supply those from my own stock for now.

Thanks so much for your offer!

~Catherine

LakeLady121

May-24

Thank you Catherine! Got it. :)

misstracy22

May-25

Hi Linda, 

I’ve sent an invite, welcome on board. I’ll gift any eggs as required. Just add them to your gift list. I’m collecting eggs from one of my friends too. So as Catherine has said no need to gift any. 

You are so generous to offer to donate anything to our fellow players in need. Thank you so much.

Take your time and build up supplies ready for the next exciting ventures in the castle. 

Hugs, Tracy dolphin

Greetings Lindaprincess

I have sent invites from my 2 games, be glad to help with spring items.bouquet

I help,the consortium when I can. kissing_cat

GaviTn

May-29

morning, I am on a PC and need both the spring event eggs can you help me

Gavi_Tn 822345

GaviTn

May-29

I had this problem and lost a lot of time looking for the wrong thing.  Was finally told by LvlSgr to look to Professor Pinfeathers, no more problem, but this time I had lost a couple of events

Gavi-Tn #822345

Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-29

Hi Gavi!

I responded to you in the Welcome Thread, but I am so very happy you posted as well in the Consortium Thread!

No worries, the PC Consortium Team and Our Special Helpers have been given your information, along with what you need.

Now all you have to do, is post the Patchwork & Multicolored Eggs on your WL and accept the invitations to their games. 

The Cute Koala koalaand Spring Herald bird will be yours before you know it!!

Please, don’t hesitate ever, to let me know if I may be of any help or assistance to you at anytime! 

As always, please stay safe and well!

Hugs~ Debbie ~ Consortium Leader two_hearts

Hi Gavi_Tn - I am  on iOS only but I’m copying Debbie and the others who should be able to put you in touch with the right helpers!

~Catheryne