Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started 2/14/20 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 80697 views.
oiuoiu321

Jun-30

Janet, I've been gifting your Janet and Isadora games.  I've given all the Raven Eggs I was holding for the consortium (though I could certainly donate some of my own).  What I really want to get rid of is the Winter Pet eggs. I have 1 each of: Little White Bear, Snowman, Winter Cat.  And 2 each of: Fire Rooster and Sled Dog.  If you could rotate those in your Isadora game, that would be great.

(Side note, I still have over a dozen Snow White Eggs to pass on)

Thanks!

kthreads

Jun-30

Hi oiuoiu,

Thank you so much! I will certainly start rotating winter pet eggs under Isadora. 

I will make sure that I have snow white eggs under my Janet game. 

Janet

oiuoiu321

Jul-10

Thanks for helping me get rid of all my Winter Pet Eggs.  Yay!

I've also now given you all the Snow White Eggs I was holding.  Though, again, I have tons I could pass on.

I have just 3 Green Christmas Cards I'm holding, if you could add that to one of the games for a few days.  Then I have a couple dozen of the Red Christmas Cards if you can plant that on one of the games for me.  Thanks so much!

kthreads

Jul-10

Hi oiuoiu,

I appreciate your help. I will rotate cards under Isadora. Thanks for thinking of me. I will put green cards up in the morning. 

Janet

TinyFaerie
Staff

Jul-11

Hey Janet!

I have tons of winter eggs of all of them. If you could keep 1 of them on each of your account I will be happy to transfer them over. I dont know if Debbie told you but I acted in a temp position for the consortium when there was a shortage of consortium member collecting eggs for a couple of years. So they have stacked up. I dont mind storing them but their not any use to me and would rather pass them on.

I also have hundreds of the other items so if there is a shortage in anything I would be happy to pass those on also but I dont want to overwhelm you or anything. I have all the time in the world.

kthreads

Jul-12

Hi TinyFaerie,

I would love to have you gift winter pet eggs. grinning I can put them under both Janet and Isadora or just under one of the games...up to you.

Please PM me with the eggs you want me to list. I will begin putting them out there. Thank you so much! 

Janet

kthreads

Jul-13

Hi TinyFaerie

You may end up with two PM responses from me. I don't know what is happening, but I hit send and the message disappears. 

I will put the same egg on both Janet and Isadora. I will start tomorrow morning. When you want me to switch, just give me a shout.

Thank you so much for donating your extra event eggs. I really appreciate your generosity. relaxed

Janet

TinyFaerie
Staff

Jul-19

Sorry for the late reply. I was helping a friend have an estate sale Tue-Thur.

That sounds like a plan to me. 

Thanks for helping me get these transferred I have had some for 2 years now.

kthreads

Jul-21

Hi TinyFaerie,

No worries... It's been a kind of busy and quite fun week for me too. 

Let me know when to swap the type of event egg I have listed. Again, I want to thank you for thinking of me and for your generosity in donating to the consortium.

Janet

TinyFaerie
Staff

Jul-22

Will Do! Im plugging along on the Yeti Eggs. I have2 years of eggs and seasonal events items. But definitely want the eggs to get to the Consortium.

I will give you a heads up when Im ready for the next.

Thanks a tons for helping me get these transferred.