Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started 2/14/20 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 100425 views.
kthreads

Nov-13

Hi SusieBaker

I am with the consortium. I have not been able to get my games to open since the bad update. They didn't completely downloaded the update. I will not even try to open them until Elephant Games fixes the current game issues.

You may want to be very careful about playing the game as many people have been reset to level 1 when trying to play and there are still issues with the social area (gifting and visiting private rooms).

I will write down your player ID and send invites from my Janet and Isadora games once the issues are fixed and if I still even have games.

Janet

In reply toRe: msg 231
kthreads

Dec-28

Hi everyone

I'm back and playing on PC. My games are under Janet and Isadora. I am once again able to help with those who need it for past events and can once again list items on my wishlist for anyone who has extra past event eggs/items they can donate. 

I have both Janet and Isadora set to Room 4. I play any Christmas room that anyone has open, as being with the consortium I gladly hunt down event items. 

I again want to thank all of you for your patience with me dealing with no games and also helping me with losing my Mom just before Thanksgiving. Your sympathy, patience, thoughts and prayers meant so very much to me. I wish I could say that I'm okay, but I'm still reeling from the loss.

Janet

PC: Janet / Isadora

Android: jdmrgn / jd / janni 

Cyberfox277

Jan-15

Does anyone need help with Christmas pets? Obviously now that I don't need it, I get lots of it without even trying to confused  I'd like to help other players, last year the Consortium really helped me winkrelaxed

kthreads

Jan-16

As part of the consortium, I would love to have you send me extra pet eggs/parts. I have two consortium games under Android and two under PC. Please PM me for my player ID numbers. Thank you so much for wanting to help out. It's really appreciated. 

PC:  Janet  / Isadora

Android:  jdmrgn / jd  / (I also have Janni, however it's not tied to the consortium)

Janet

TinyFaerie
Staff

Jan-16

Hey Janet I sent you an email regarding christmas pets. Just thought I would let you know.

Cyberfox277

Jan-17

We might be MC friends already? I seem to remember you? But maybe it's not you? It's hard to know on the internet. I'm not sure, so it's 861269 relaxed Oh and it's PC BTW