Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started 2/14/20 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 172075 views.
In reply toRe: msg 259
misstracy22

Jul-30

Hi everyone, 

I’m here to ask if anyone has spare eggs lying around. Those that you don’t need for the pets or cashing in. Please could you pass them onto our wonderful consortium team. Who will gently take care of them until a new player needs them for those cute spring pets. Well I think they are cute kissing_heart I bought them straight away relaxed

I hope everyone made the most of the CC and is now enjoying collecting from the SE to help with the next updates. It has been expensive and hard work. I totally see why some haven’t continued even if they have had success with the updates. Well done to those who have managed to struggle to the end. A marathon it has been.

Hug and thanks to all who have helped me with gifts bouquet

Tracy - consortium

Trying to pass the eggs on, sometimes I forget! Have L91 game on iphone, sooooo tinyflushed are the HOS items.

up for cataract surgery soon, so maybe better after that wink

Cyberfox277

Aug-3

Hello again, kthreads relaxed I've got a lot of carrots, almost 400? We do get a lot from visiting rooms, and I have no use for them anymore? I've sent you 2, but I wish more consortium members would put it on their WL? I can't send what's not there? 

Cyberfox277

Aug-3

I think we're MC friends, and yes I have a few eggs I can donate, but now I want to donate carrots before the end of the event? Do you have that on your WL? I'm sorry if you do, I haven't checked it out yet relaxed

kthreads

Aug-4

Thank you so much for offering these. Yes, I would love to list them under my games.

I have two games on PC - Janet and Isadora and three games on Android - (jdmrgn  jdmrgn2 and jd ). I also have an Android game as Janni that I have been transferring items to as the one Kindle I use for the Consortium seems to be acting up.

Which platform should I list the carrots under? 

Janet

Msg 3132.265 deleted
Cyberfox277

Aug-5

I only play MC on a PC, and we're friends in there. That's why I was asking more consortium members to put it on their WL relaxed

kthreads

Sep-5

Hi Cyberfox277
How are you doing on those carrots? Do you still want to transfer them over? I apologize for being AWOL here... and in the game. I know I took carrots off my wish lists, as I got pretty ill (not COVID) so I was only in and out of the game for about three weeks and have been only getting in to gift and then get out.  I am now trying to catch up on everything.
I can take down one of the last event spring eggs and list the carrot if you are still wanting to get rid of carrots. If you are, perhaps Robert (amf369) would like to list carrots on his games???  He has three I believe on PC. 
Janet

Cyberfox277

Sep-8

Sorry, I forgot to answer confused I don't think anyone is going to need carrots until next Spring, so put something else on your WL? I also have a bunch of ice wands and those balls we need for Halloween? Sorry, but I don't remember the name now smile I can also send eggs from the frog fairy and that creepy rabbit bug thing astonished I think it looks like a giant moth but maybe that's just me smile

kthreads

Sep-9

Hi cyberfox277

Thank you. I will put the Halloween balls up. The consortium gets requests for help from newer players or those starting over after a game loss and need to try to get all the past and present pets. 

I really appreciate your generosity.

Janet