Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started Feb-14 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 8434 views.

Thank you all so much for helping me with the eggs. I have now transferred all the Yeti eggs! Yay! Still left to transfer are: 

Baby Mammoth - 24

Fire Rooster - 23

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Hi April.
Added fire rooster and baby mammoth on my L 82 and L 91 games.princess

Fantastic. Thank you so much. Will gift them both every day. 

Hi April:

do you still have Xmas eggs to send? Do I need to change what I have. Work next couple of days, let me know.

Stay snug and safe, bless us all, prayers for allbouquet

welll....just got those 2 eggs.. thanks..hope Debbie has plans for these .princessangel

Hi Crystal,

Just 5 left of each - Baby Mammoth and Fire Rooster - then I’m all done. Sorry was late gifting today as I had to brave the outdoors for some essentials.

Stay safe and well too. 

Hi Crystal,

All winter pet eggs transferred. Thank you so very much for your help and patience. You are a star! 

You are both SUPERSTARS !! dizzydizzystarsstars 
Remarkable job in 
perseverance !!

koalapenguindragoncat2roosterleopardturtleramratcrocodileramroosterwater_buffalopoodle 

Thank you so much for your selflessness and dedication!!  innocent

With tremendous gratitude pray

Debbie 

You are very welcome. Great to hear from you. Hope you are keeping safe and well. 

April XOXO

Susanna502MC

Apr-9

Just wanted to let you know I plan to help on the Spring event, but it always takes me a while to get myself organized at the beginning. I still have my Consortium buddies from the last event and will start gifting them soon.

Susie

(pc Ginger Sue/Navy Blue, android Susanna/Juliana)