Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Birthdays   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started Feb-16 by Myelle01; 1031 views.
Myelle01

Feb-17

Thank you, Kat and Oiuoiu.

CC to oiuoiu321
In reply toRe: msg 11
Theo (TheoMC)

Feb-23

Hi Myelle, I guess it is a bit too late to wish you a happy birthday, but I hope you had a great time!! grinning

I also thought about that a while ago. I was actually wondering if there would be a way to have a calendar where b'days could be added so that we would easily know (for those who would want to share of course, no year mentioned!! winkwinkwink). That's something we had on ProBoards but we were a much smaller community, making it simpler to manage for sure.

Food for thought?

Myelle01

Feb-23

Hi Theo

Thank you.

Definitely food for thought. 
A birthday calendar sounds like a great idea but I have no idea if one could be added and I am not one of those in charge.

In reply toRe: msg 13
Theo (TheoMC)

Feb-23

relaxed I hesitated to CC Jen but it's just an idea anyway, and maybe not easily manageable. If I had more time in my hands I could try something, maybe simply in an Excel spreadsheet, but I am afraid not to be able to take care of it on a regular basis. Why do days only have 24 hours - and me simple mortal only 2 arms - I wonder! wink

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-23

Image result for happy birthday

I think the best idea would be to set up a thread each month and people could volunteer their birthdate to the list.

That way we're not thrusting birthday wishes on those who would rather not think about it.

Myelle01

Feb-23

Another good idea! Thanks Jenifer!

Myelle01

Feb-24

Happy Belated Birthday, Carly!

Hope it was a great one!

Theo (TheoMC)

Feb-28

Thanks Jen! Simple, easy, perfect!! grinningheart_eyes