Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome! Thoughts? Questions? Wine?   Howling with the Hostess

Started 5/5/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 33528 views.

Agree.  How very odd.

This board has surprisingly little spam which is such a relief.  I think Delphi steer a good tight ship re spam-invaders - thank you!

Di (amina046)

5/21/18

I am very sorry that someone here gave you a nasty time heart_eyes

Billye (BillyeLH)

5/22/18

Thanks very much Amina!  You are so sweet & a great neighbor!

mmpendo

5/27/18

HeatherSassyBee (FluffyBee) said:

I think Delphi steer a good tight ship re spam-invaders - thank you!

I agree. I give huge kudos to Delphiforums for their excellent safe space.

Happy May to all.

I must admit that I DO NOT miss the stuff from outerspam.

CzoeMC

5/31/18

Please don't feel intimidated to delete a post! If someone does not share your opinion, they can't make you delete.

A judge has determined that someone can NOT block others on Twitter for dissenting opinions, for example, and no one will block you from here. They CAN block THEMSELVES from seeing what you post, but whatever your views, they can be stated.

Spirited dissent might be expected from certain topics, yet most here respect your right to say whatever you feel.

Happy adventures in the Castle!

Billye (BillyeLH)

6/1/18

Thank you very much for your kind words.  I appreciate them!  The person that wanted me to delete my post said they didn't want to muddy the thread.  Not that my opinion was at the core of the requests.

Aynasha

6/1/18

Billye (BillyeLH) said:

The person that wanted me to delete my post said they didn't want to muddy the thread.

Was it one of our guides?  Those foundational documents are labor intensive projects undertaken by some very dedicated MCers.  It sounds like you were just being asked to move your post from a guide to a comment or question thread out of respect to the author and for the sake of maintaining high quality documentation.  Yes?

Fuzzy (daFuzzy1959)

6/1/18

(I had the same thought... the guides used to get really bogged down by spam and random posts in the other forum... I'm thinking they want to keep them clean so they are easier to use... glad you said it first.. :) )