Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome! Thoughts? Questions? Wine?   Howling with the Hostess

Started 5/5/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 22712 views.
NiaMCA (atheym)

Oct-13

In the Titan Town HOS the Clothespin is called the Hat Pin. When I see Hat Pin listed, I never remember to look for the Clothespin! Is there a place to report this kind of mistake? Thanks!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-13

Hi Nia.

I think MC still has a Facebook page. Here are a couple of links for you.

Big Fish Games Customer Support

Midnight Castle Facebook Page

It may end up being just one of those quirks you have to live with, however.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Oct-13

We've tried doing just that elsewhere before for other altered items and have been ignored.

Just another brick in the wall!

AEGram

Oct-14

NiaMCA (atheym) said:

In the Titan Town HOS the Clothespin is called the Hat Pin. When I see Hat Pin listed, I never remember to look for the Clothespin! Is there a place to report this kind of mistake? Thanks!

In that same HOS, you will find a bunch of 3 cherries called just "Cherry." 

Per MaryCricket, Elephant Games has been advised of the errors. They replied that it would be fixed in a future update; however, it was overlooked in this most recent update. 

Since then, they've been inundated with people having game problems resulting from iOS 14 being released at the same time. Their response was that they were ignoring all other issues until the game problems were resolved. Now that most people can once again enter their iOS games, we'll just have to wait and see if it's ever corrected. But, again, they are aware of the issue/problem.

KNIMtheTOAD

Oct-15

Anyway if you get a can of worms you can put them in the garden or go fishing. We are here for fun and help one another. Enjoy the game.

KNIMtheTOAD

Billye (BillyeLH)

Oct-15

Do you realize how long ago that message was posted? 

Di (amina046)

Oct-15

I asked a friend who has crossed 70 & is heading towards 80, what sort of changes he is feeling in himself? He shared the following: 1 After loving my parents, my siblings, my spouse, my children and my friends, I have now started loving myself. 2 I have realized that I am not “Atlas”. The world does not rest on my shoulders. 3 I have stopped bargaining with vegetable & fruit vendors. A few pennies more is not going to break me, but it might help the poor fellow save for his daughter’s school fees. 4 I leave my waitress a big tip. The extra money might bring a smile to her face. She is toiling much harder for a living than I am. 5 I stopped telling the elderly that they've already narrated that story many times. The story makes them walk down memory lane & relive their past. 6 I have learned not to correct people even when I know they are wrong. The onus of making everyone perfect is not on me. Peace is more precious than perfection. 7 I give compliments freely & generously. Compliments are a mood enhancer not only for the recipient, but also for me. And a small tip for the recipient of a compliment, never, NEVER turn it down, just say "Thank You.” 8 I have learned not to bother about a crease or a spot on my shirt. Personality speaks louder than appearances. 9 I walk away from people who don't value me. They might not know my worth, but I do. 10 I remain cool when someone plays dirty to outrun me in the rat race. I am not a rat & neither am I in any race. 11 I am learning not to be embarrassed by my emotions. It’s my emotions that make me human. 12 I have learned that it's better to drop the ego than to break a relationship. My ego will keep me aloof, whereas with relationships, I will never be alone. 13 I have learned to live each day as if it's the last. After all, it might be the last. 14 I am doing what makes me happy. I am responsible for my happiness, and I owe it to myself. Happiness is a choice. You can be happy at any time, just choose to be! I decided to share this for all my friends. Why do we have to wait to be 60 or 70 or 80, why can't we practice this at any stage and age ?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-15

Billye (BillyeLH) said:

Do you realize how long ago that message was posted?

Heavens to Betsy, we have been here a while, haven't we?

katiek2

Oct-15

Having entered that time after 70 and before 80, I can attest to the wisdom of your friend, particularly No. 12.  Thank you for sharing this.

katiek  

Billye (BillyeLH)

Oct-15

Hi, Jenifer,

Yes, we have most certainly!