Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

LOST MY ACCOUNT   Friends

Started 3/19/20 by Kas137New; 1862 views.
Noctemus

Sep-19

HI 

I'm in a similar boat. How were you able to recover your account? I really don't want to start over for a third time.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

If you haven't made a back up of your old game, then you're going to have to rely on Big Fish to transfer your game.  You'll find the link to Big Fish here:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/312/14

Before you contact them you're going to have to start a new game.  When you do then you can contact Big Fish, give them the new game id #, and ask them to transfer you're old game (give them your old game #). They will be unable to transfer your friends.  If you didn't keep a list of your friends then come back to the forum and post in the appropriate friends list discussion that you are looking for old friends and maybe willing to make some new ones.  

Good luck getting your game back.........

Noctemus

Sep-19

Darn, for as long as I've been playing this game I didn't know you could back it up lol I feel silly. Thank you for all your help. It's nice to meet other people who play this game too:)

You're welcome, happy to help!!

Not sure what platform you play on but if you decide you want to back up your game just come back to the forum and ask for help to do that.  Lot's of people here who are willing to help.

Noctemus

Sep-19

I think the platform is PC? I really should know more about this game since I've been playing it for years.

If you play on a computer then yes that is PC.

I did find this discussion regarding backing up your game:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/1657/1

If you think you would need some more help there is a player in the forum who is the go to for all things technical, I could help you get in touch with her.

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Sep-20

Here is a link to the Stickied Thread that covers Backing Up your MC progress, Restoring your Game and Transferring your MC Game to a different PC:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/3654/1

Hope this helps!

XXOO ~ Dhyani boom

Noctemus

Sep-21

Thank you ever so! and might I add holy crap your smart!! I will try this since I have yet to hear back from Midnight Castle team. Fingers crossed I can pull this off. I'm honestly not very tech savvy, but I want to sit down and cry when I think about all the time I spent on my avatar getting to level 95 :/

Noctemus

Sep-27

I think I may have the dual problem where my account was linked to an old email that got hacked and my computer is dead dead. I sent a message to the Help for Midnight Castle but as of yet nothing. With the new challenge I am proceeding forward with my new character :( level 20 with only john as a friend and the measly griffin. Any suggestions while I'm in limbo. I apologize for my gross ignorance. I didn't realize how much I was missing. Also, I am looking for a friend badboy from Australia...Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Sep-28

Hmmm ~ I've not heard of Midnight Castle being linked to an email address.

Your Big Fish Account, however, IS associated with an email address when it is created.

If you play on PC and have a recent Backup you can try Restoring your original Castle yourself.  

Here are links to Restore your game yourself, Transfer your Castle to a different device (of the same Platform)

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/3654/1

Big Fish Customer Service is sloooow. And if BFG gets involved, you may or may not get all your Inventory and you will need to Re-Invite ALL your Friends.  So, Big Fish would NOT be my first choice.  Your call.

Elephant Games Customer Service is USUALLY much quicker, but they are swamped at the moment trying to fix a compatibility glitch between iOS 14 Update and the MC game itself.  Hopefully that will be accomplished verrrry soon.  Fingers, legs and eyes crossed!

Send email with your Old Game ID#, your Castle Name, Level and Platform (PC, iOs or Android) with a detailed explanation of the issues you are having.   AND the NEW Game ID, Castle Name and Level.

support@elephant-games.com

Hope this helps! And GOOD LUCK kissing_heart

XXOO ~ Dhyani boom