Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Get 20 Pet Medallions in 24 hours   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started 3/20/20 by Katijay (Katijay46); 2836 views.
In reply toRe: msg 4
bajon said:

How do you make pet food?  I did not see any way to do that.

Hello. There are dozens of recipes in internet, try to search according to your dog breed and cooking possibilities. It is quite important question on which you should pay attention. I think you should click here to find Homemade dog food recipes, these are pretty simple.

I'm guessing you don't play Midnight Castle.................................

Brian Griffin (BrianGriffi1) said:

Hello. There are dozens of recipes in internet, try to search according to your dog breed and cooking possibilities. It is quite important question on which you should pay attention.

Good day. Totally agree. Nowadays you can find a lot of information about dog food in internet. You can even search for special websites for specific breeds. For example I have Bulldog and I often read this site. Here you will find breed comparison, food/health tips, guides for grooming, training and so on.

I guess you don't play Midnight Castle either....................the pets we're talking about are virtual.