Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Need IOS friends    Friends

Started Mar-21 by jennymiles47; 1436 views.
jennymiles47

Mar-21

Hi!  My name is Jenny and I posted a reply earlier but figured out how to do a new post. I need friends!  Only have about 13 right now. Am a daily player and gifter! 
ID is i2778215

Thanks so much! 

bajon

Mar-21

I just invited you and lost all my friends

bajon

Mar-21

Now they are all back!

CindyK65

Mar-22

I will send invites to my CinkyK and WitchyWoman games. I play and gift daily. Also, I will have different SE event rooms opened when the event starts.

Moonki

Mar-23

Hi Jenny; Ithink I sent you an invitation just now. I play as Suzanne. I’m not good at this, but hopefully you received it. Moonki 

judeplayer

Mar-23

Hello to all. I lost my game back in December and have only just got it back thanks to the wonderful Steve from Seattle at Big Fish. Only problem I lost all my friends. All 100 of them ! I play as Playermouse on iOS   Would welcome new and old friends. This is my first post so hopefully in the correct place ! 

In reply toRe: msg 6
judeplayer

Mar-23

Forgot to add my id code which is i2779085. 

Flootie

Mar-23

Hi Judeplayer,

My player name is Shroomie and I have sent an invite

Best wishes

Hi judeplayer. I sent you an invite. You do not need to send me any gifts, I’m only Swapping Ice Breath with others.

regards, sinbad.

Grandmasix

Mar-25

Hi Judeplayer

My name is Marilyn and I play as Grandma6. I’ve sent you an invite. Hope you accept!