Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 207678 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-22

She bounced back after a day.  So she knows what to expect next shot.

I doubt I'll get my Pfizer this year.  Our government has totally botched this.

Msg 3250.1001 deleted

I am around! Count Vilkrezor, ID 779010. I don't pop in very often onto the game, only about once every month or so. I'm either busy or there's things that eat up my free time instead (Minecraft, music, etc) but I do poke my head in :)

Bagpuss22

Jun-29

Hi, 

Hubby & I had our second Astra Zeneca shots on Saturday. We had no side effects at all. With our first ones we both felt shivery & very thirsty, but that was all. We live in Greece (originally from the UK) & most of our friends, here & in the UK, have had both , with very little side effects from either the AZ or Pfizer. The Greek government has dealt with the whole Covid thing much better than the UK & we felt a whole lot safer here!

Anyway, I hope your Mum will be OK after the second shot.

Jackie (plays MC  as Livia)

xxx

BreezyB1560

Jun-29

So sorry to hear about everything you've been hit with this year...

BreezyB1560

Jun-29

Moose, you're Empress Octavia!!  joy   I thought I was losing my mind scream

Haha yes! smile I have changed a bit since last using the game. 

jbbp

Jul-8

Hi Azurina,

you are one of my friends just put that you are away for 2 weeks , I give gifts in order of name if I have what they want 

JBP

Azurina

Jul-8

thanks, i am back.

we had to rush back in case they closed the borders, which they have since done.

trip wasn't a total loss, we got the house packed, though we had to cancel the charity pickups and the funeral.

we will have to hold a memorial instead for a later date, when NSW gets their covid outbreak under control. :(

i have since had my pfizer jab with no ill effects and i look forward to the final one...at least in this round. Woman aged 61 died yesterday from astra jab, so i guess the government may lift the age limit again.

• Edited July 8, 2021 8:43 pm  by  Azurina
jbbp

Jul-9

Glad to hear you ok .

I have had both my astra jabs and was fine on both. Hope all goes well with your second jab.