Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 238671 views.
BreezyB1560

Jun-29

So sorry to hear about everything you've been hit with this year...

BreezyB1560

Jun-29

Moose, you're Empress Octavia!!  joy   I thought I was losing my mind scream

Haha yes! smile I have changed a bit since last using the game. 

jbbp

Jul-8

Hi Azurina,

you are one of my friends just put that you are away for 2 weeks , I give gifts in order of name if I have what they want 

JBP

Azurina

Jul-8

thanks, i am back.

we had to rush back in case they closed the borders, which they have since done.

trip wasn't a total loss, we got the house packed, though we had to cancel the charity pickups and the funeral.

we will have to hold a memorial instead for a later date, when NSW gets their covid outbreak under control. :(

i have since had my pfizer jab with no ill effects and i look forward to the final one...at least in this round. Woman aged 61 died yesterday from astra jab, so i guess the government may lift the age limit again.

• Edited July 8, 2021 8:43 pm  by  Azurina
jbbp

Jul-9

Glad to hear you ok .

I have had both my astra jabs and was fine on both. Hope all goes well with your second jab.

Azurina

Jul-9

haha, me too!!

ShaSha (Myhashen)

Jul-24

Hang in there, Czoe.  I have a close relative who was a drunk for years - ended up losing his family, his job everything.  He has now been sober for almost a year.  He is like a different person.  I never would have believed it but it happened.  Maybe it will happen to your brother.  Will be thinking of you and your family and hoping that things will be much better soon.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Aug-4

Had my first Pfizer jab yesterday! Booked for the second one at the end of the month. Had a bit of a sore arm, but that is all.

The NZ govt has not been particularly good at the vaccine rollout, so I feel some relief that I have managed to get the first one, and am on track for the second one.

LvlSlgr

Aug-4

Weesam, that's good to hear about your first shot.

Just curious, has NZ been hit with the Delta variant of Covid like other countries?