Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 245995 views.
Moonki

Aug-21

You are lucky that your P.M. and Gov’t act quickly and decisively. Delta spreads like wildfire (of which we have far too many right now across the country) and too many politicians don’t take fast decisive steps. Moonki

LvlSlgr

Aug-21

The Delta variant is crazy! Things are worse in KY right now than they have ever been. And it's the younger people who won't get the vaccine who are getting it. And to make matters even worse, when our state General Assembly met back in the Spring they passed laws that now limit the governor from being able to issue emergency executive orders for more than 30 days without the approval of the General Assembly. That's just stupid because the General Assembly only meets for a couple months starting in Jan. each year.

katiek2

Aug-22

Hi Czoe, just checking in with you to see how you're doing.  Hopefully a little bit better.  Best wishes to your Mom and hubby, hope all is going well.

kk

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-23

Once again, if you are going to make a fake account, make sure your birthday matches your starsign and don't use such an obvious fake photo.

And you ALL love Shepherd's pie, but NONE of you know how to spell it.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-23

You have to accept that your government is not going to do the right thing here.

There is no point getting frustrated about it.  Their priorities are not the health of the people in their state.  It's all about placating the loudest voices in the room, no matter how batshit crazy they are.

Your life and your safety is in your own hands.

At some point you just have to step back and let natural selection do its thing.

Azurina

Aug-26

it's the batshit crazy we want gone, but they breed the most! lol

LvlSlgr

Aug-26

Azurina said:

it's the batshit crazy we want gone

I keep voting against them. That's really about the only thing I can do.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-27

Azurina said:

it's the batshit crazy we want gone, but they breed the most! lol

And now they're taking horse de-wormer.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-27

LvlSlgr said:

I keep voting against them. That's really about the only thing I can do.

I know the saying "just ignore them and they'll go away" is not helpful, but in this case - thanks to Fox News - they really will just go away.

Azurina

Aug-27

LOL

my son told me! and their poisons phone line is inundated!

"sorry, our lines are busy, we have a backlog....bend over and kiss your butt goodbye!"

on a serious note though, you have to feel sorry for people who are so frightened they believe such statements and even try them. :(