Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 286897 views.
fizersur

Oct-23

That's just crazy! Do you know if they had the vaccine? And if so, did any of them have symptoms?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-24

If you want proof that masks make a difference, then consider one of the four main flu strains could well have been wiped out during the pandemic.

Influenza lineage extinction during the COVID-19 pandemic? | Nature Reviews Microbiology

There has not been a single reported case of this strain of flu for 18 months.

So... swings and roundabouts.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-24

Not sure who you meant to reply to here.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-24

Got my second shot yesterday.

Knocked me about a bit more, but I'm double vaxxed and ready to be presented to polite society.

Congrats!! I'm waiting on my booster, should be getting it at work soon.

Latest round of testing on Tues (Oct 19th), one resident, no staff tested positive. 2 of the initial positive cases have recovered and have left the Covid Unit. 

Nadiyanoor10

Oct-24

COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization. After release covid-19 vaccine, we can hope that it prevent to increase the rate of covid-19. After all, we should use mast every time.

Wish your healthy life.

Msg 3250.1105 deleted
LvlSlgr

Oct-25

Lately I've noticed some messages posted in this thread that don't seem to have anything to do with the topic and they are also posted by people who have posted only that one time and it shows this is their first and only visit to the forum. I'm not sure if these are actually "spam" but they are annoying ... at least to me.

Examples include:

msg 1089 Oct. 20 posted by DuaneSkydog

msg 1095 Oct. 23 posted by morrissel311

msg 1099 Oct. 23 posted by fizersur

msg 1105 Oct. 25 posted by viaens2021

The latest one viaens2021 is one of those who filled out additional information in their profile and as Jenifer has pointed out once before, their Zodiac sign doesn't match their date of birth. So obviously not legit info.

Just pointing these out.

CC to TinyFaerie
TinyFaerie
Staff

Oct-25

I got rid of the one above and the one from the other day. But yeah there have been a few spam messages lately. Some more obvious than others.

LvlSlgr

Oct-25

Thanks, TinyFaerie!