Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 287012 views.

Looks like we may be able to open up a bit more and resume "normal" activities on Monday. We've had 2 straight weeks of negative tests among resident and staff. 

GaviTn

Nov-26

I do so wish that this would work

TinyFaerie
Staff

Nov-26

Well it works with who posted. We hardly get any spam in this forum and I'm usually on top of them very quickly. It's easy enough to maintain a pretty spam free forum.

LvlSlgr

Nov-28

I was finally able to get my Covid booster and also my flu shot today. I had them scheduled a few weeks ago but had to cancel because I was in too much pain with my back. I've been feeling better the last few days so late last night I checked to see if I could get an appointment at my local CVS today. Got it done!!

Di (amina046)

Nov-28

Good for you! Glad you are feeling better. Hugs

LvlSlgr

Nov-28

Thanks Di! 

I'm afraid I'm going to have to give in and have the surgery to fix my slipped disk. I've been putting it off because 1) operating on my spine scares me and 2) it's in the back of my body, not the front. All of the other surgeries I've had - both knees replaced, hernia at my navel repaired, and ovary removed - have all been in the front and I could manage on my own. I talked with my son last night and he said if I could wait until school is out (he's a teacher) he would be able to come and stay with me for a few days. I hate him having to do that but I might not have a choice.

Glad to hear you were able to "get boosted"!!

Di (amina046)

Nov-28

I know it sounds scary but constant pain is more so. I am sure your son will be glad to help!

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-28

My mum thinks like you. She needs an operation on her eyes, and I will go stay with her for a few days afterwards. She hates asking me to do that, but I am happy to do it. It's my mum, she needs me, and I'll be there for her. I'm sure your son feels the same way.

LvlSlgr

Nov-28

Thanks for your kind words.

My son has always been the one there for me. I've had 4 surgeries (2014, 2014, 2015, 2017) since I moved back to KY and he was always the one who took me to the hospital, brought me home, stayed overnight if needed that first night, etc. But he was a stay-at-home dad with a small business he was running out of his home. By the time I had the first surgery in 2014 both of his boys were in school so he was free to help out. But he went back to teaching full-time about 4 years ago so he's not as available as he used to be. I know for certain he will be there to help me but I need to think about his schedule and try to work around it.