Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 355102 views.

Received my 2nd booster yesterday, arm a little sore when I raise it but otherwise feeling fine!!

LvlSlgr

May-4

Funny that you posted that about the second booster. I was just looking today about getting mine. I have to go pick up my prescriptions at Walgreens here in Shelbyville tomorrow and was hoping I could get it there. However, the closest Walgreens giving the booster shot is about 25 miles away in Louisville. I got my first booster at CVS which is across the street from Walgreens here. So I guess I'll end up there again.

KNIMtheTOAD

May-5

Hi there,  just catching up on roll call. Wondered if those truckers were punished in any way.  Also how many were not Canadian? I tend to watch very little news but am interested in what happened up there in beautiful Canada. 

KNIMtheTOAD

Bits and pieces coming out, but a couple of the leaders are still going to court so have to wait and see what happens.  They had something similar with bikers strolling into Ottawa but police pretty well contained them and charged a few but they left after a couple of days.  With all that's going on in Ukraine these people are so selfish when calling themselves Freedom whatevers.

LvlSlgr

May-5

I had to go to the doctor today for follow-up and blood work. While there I asked if they were doing the Covid booster. They said yes, but only on Fridays. Figures ... today is Thursday. So I went ahead and made an appointment to get my second booster tomorrow at 1 pm.

LvlSlgr

Jun-6

Follow-up to my post on May 5th in this thread -

I didn't get the booster from my doctor's office the next day because my back/leg was hurting too much to go out. However, about a week later I made an appointment at CVS and got it. I just had a bit of a sore arm for a couple of days this time. So I'm all caught up on the Covid vaccine - 2 initial shots and 2 boosters. I guess in about 3-4 months we'll be hearing that it's time to get a third booster. I'm okay with that as long as they're free.

Kidmagnet
Staff

Jun-7

We're not even getting the second booster here. Unless we have compromised immunity. I contracted Covid a couple of weeks ago so I have some immunity from that.