Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 375926 views.
KNIMtheTOAD

Jul-11

AEG sorry I didn't mention earlier. You and your whole family are in my prayers. Sending love and good thoughts across tthe miles to you. 

KNIMtheTOAD

AEGram

Jul-12

Thank you for your kindness.

All who had the virus have long recovered, the children and my husband never got it. (Go figure.)

KNIMtheTOAD

Aug-3

AEGram Help, I need some answers. Game manager update for Big Fish games. It states new rules and changes. Said they would no longer support Forum. Dose that mean no more of this forum? How will I talk to my friends? You and all the team of MC are my friends 

I am still Quarantined. And will be forever as not only can't take vaccines but allergies prevent me from any treatment for Covid.

Thanks for your help. Also if you get any news on Jennifer Z please update me.   KINMtheTOAD

Myelle (Myelle01)

Aug-4

Hi

I can answer this. It does not mean this forum. Before this forum was created, Big Fish had their own forum. However, they decided to stop using it but left it up for reference. I guess they are finally taking it down. No need to worry, we will be here a long time yet. Hope you feel better soon!

A big hug ((()))!

KNIMtheTOAD

Aug-5

Thank you for info and concern. 

KNIMtheTOAD

AEGram

Aug-6

KNIMtheTOAD said:

Thanks for your help. Also if you get any news on Jennifer Z please update me.   KINMtheTOAD

I have no news relative to Jenifer Z other than I noticed she posted in the Boycott MC thread on July 14 that she was locking the thread to additional posts.

I sent her a PM saying it was good to hear from her even in an indirect manner, but she has not replied to my PM.

KNIMtheTOAD

Aug-11

Thank you AEG sorry for delay just got home from hospital.

Last week woke up with swelling on  left neck/ jaw with bright pink coloring. went to doc. they put me on antibiotics to watch and appointment for Monday. Got worse but didn't want to go to ER. Monday 7am at doc they look call for wheelchair rush me underground to ER for admit to hosp., tests, IVF, IV antibiotics with extra IV push , steroids' ,blood thinner injections in stomach to prevent clots. MRI, Cat scan. (because of history Cancers and possible  reup they checked ). took lots of blood. Came in with what looked like liquor bottles lined up and used more blood in them to check for things like SARS, MERSA, etc.

Saw so many doctors. double team RN's. Care was excellent. Place to be for exceptional service. Sixth floor with view of sunsets and off and on torrential rain storms. Anyway on road to recovery.  Glad to be home with cats in my own bed and PC next to me. 

Saying prayers for all my friends and for my full recovery. take care 

KNIMtheTOAD

misstracy22

Sep-8

Just to let everyone know.

HRH Queen Elizabeth II has peacefully died today. At Balmoral Castle, Scotland. With her family around her.

Tracy disappointed_relieved

Just seeing it on the early morning news now.  6:48 Friday Morning here. Big shock.  

SharpEye1

Sep-9

I just got back from vacay Tuesday night and woke to this very sad news!  My condolences to all those who lost their beloved Queen!  I've been watching everything on CNN all day since it happened.

Ada