Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 391244 views.
misstracy22

Sep-8

Just to let everyone know.

HRH Queen Elizabeth II has peacefully died today. At Balmoral Castle, Scotland. With her family around her.

Tracy disappointed_relieved

Just seeing it on the early morning news now.  6:48 Friday Morning here. Big shock.  

SharpEye1

Sep-9

I just got back from vacay Tuesday night and woke to this very sad news!  My condolences to all those who lost their beloved Queen!  I've been watching everything on CNN all day since it happened.

Ada

Msg 3250.1254 deleted
Gadget23Mom

Sep-14

Thoughts and prayers to the English People.

misstracy22, requesting your assistance about MC.  In the new castle challenge, it is requested to amass 700 coins "in the vicinity of the airship" do you or does anyone know how to accomplish this?

LvlSlgr

Sep-14

Gadget23Mom said:

In the new castle challenge, it is requested to amass 700 coins "in the vicinity of the airship" do you or does anyone know how to accomplish this?

You receive 15 coins for each item packed into the airship before sending it. So if it wants 30 scrolls, you will receive 450 coins when you pack and send the airship.

Gadget23Mom

Sep-14

Thank you. I was mystified about this. Thank you for clearing it up

Well here's an unfortunate reality update..........................

Got a call this morning that they had to activate the Covid Unit where I work. All residents will be tested tomorrow and all staff on Monday. Staff that aren't vaccinated or aren't up-to-date with boosters will also be tested on Thursday (these staff members are still tested twice a week whether we have Covid in our facility or not). We will have to have 2 weeks of negative tests to go back to only testing non vaccinated/up-to-date staff twice a week.

At this time we only have 2 residents in the Covid Unit and hopefully that will be all we have. I will know more tomorrow when I go to work (been off for 3 days). 

Stay safe everyone.........................

LvlSlgr

Sep-24

It's just crazy! But this is the reason that every time they say we need another booster, I go get it. So far, I've had the 2 shots for the original vaccine and 2 boosters. Just recently they announced a new booster to help fight the omicron variant. As soon as I'm able (still recuperating from back surgery) I'll go get that one. I'll also get my flu vaccine at that time.

Moonki

Sep-25

I live in Ontario - Grey Bruce, between Lake Huron and Georgian Bay. I volunteer at the Owen Sound Hospital. We were just told that the Covid booster and the flu shot will be available after Thanksgiving - Monday the 10th so I’ll get both. I have had 3 Covid shots. Moonki