Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 391556 views.
Moonki

Sep-25

I live in Ontario - Grey Bruce, between Lake Huron and Georgian Bay. I volunteer at the Owen Sound Hospital. We were just told that the Covid booster and the flu shot will be available after Thanksgiving - Monday the 10th so I’ll get both. I have had 3 Covid shots. Moonki

As of yesterday, we had 3 residents in the Covid unit, and 1 employee who had tested positive. Then a few hours into my shift an employee notified the facility that they had tested positive on a home test. 

AEGram

Sep-25

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom) said:

As of yesterday, we had 3 residents in the Covid unit, and 1 employee who had tested positive. Then a few hours into my shift an employee notified the facility that they had tested positive on a home test. 

Curious.....do you live in an area where the temperatures are starting to drop into more like fall?

Does 30-40 degrees at night and 40-50 degrees during the day qualify as cold…….LOL!! Here in northern Minnesota it’s called pre-winter!! Just getting us prepared for what’s to come. 

AEGram

Sep-25

Yep....when the day temperatures drop into the 40-50's and night temps get closer to freezing, it appears that Covid will again become more active.

Hopefully, there isn't a serious outbreak....but it just says that Covid is not finished with us yet.

PenWeb

Sep-26

Hurricane Ian has a possibility of coming my way in a few days.  I live in Fort Myers, Florida, which is on the right side of the cone of uncertainy. Which means we will be having at least strong winds and lots of rain for a couple of days, with possibility of electricity going out. 

Bad news is that my router went out, got it fixed today, so have not been able to play since Friday night, so I am a couple of days late on the CC. I may not be able to finish it in the remaining time. Rats!

I am prepared with food and water, and Sterno to fix coffee, but no internet is a depressing thought.

Penny B. -- Nell, GMA, PennyB

Energyworker

Sep-26

I too live in Ontario in the big city of Toronto. Covid has not gone away. I have a centenarian parent in a retirement residence. All visitors and staff are required to wear masks so I wear mine everywhere I go indoors. I just received an emailing saying 6 residents have tested positive for Covid plus 7 others have been placed in isolation due to contact mapping. They all had 4 shots long ago, all visitors have to have at least two, I have 4. Twice this summer (hot weather not cold) the residence was placed in quarantine due to residents acquiring Covid. And on it goes.

Please stay safe!  A good portion of Atlantic Canada here was devastated.  A cousin in Nova Scotia seemed to have missed the brunt of the storm, but it certainly was bad.  Good luck and keep in touch.

Patmaple_leaf

poolmwv

Oct-4

We just visited with some friends on a cruise from Quebec to Boston who live at Pleasant Point on Sturgeon Lake.