Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 511288 views.
mrs23

Oct-25

It has been on the news lately that they are no longer issuing covid vaccination cards. Good thing cuz mine has stickers everywhere and no where else to put them!

LvlSlgr

Oct-25

mrs23 said:

Good thing cuz mine has stickers everywhere and no where else to put them!

When mine got filled up, they gave me a second one to carry with me.

Msg 3250.1342 deleted
LvlSlgr

Nov-6

Cleanup in aisle 5.

I looked at this twice because it does appear to follow some of the discussions here about vaccines/shots. But the person just joined the forum and immediately posted it. That makes it appear to be spam. You can be the judge.

Sun (sunriserain)

Nov-20

Difi you are brave!

I got flu and rsv vaccines today. I don’t feel anything on rsv arm but flu arm is very sore. This was my first year to get the high dose flu vaccine and I typically have a sore arm anyway, but this time is worse.  I’m all caught up on Covid and shingles vaccines too. 

It’s worth it for the protection. 

sun

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-20

I wish I could get the shingles vaccine! I could, I suppose, but it is very expensive. If I wait another 6 years I can get it for free. 

difi

Nov-20

Move your arm around  ALOT... right after you get a shot.  About 15 min,.  Lessens or eliminates the pain.blush

Msg 3250.1347 deleted
Msg 3250.1349 deleted