Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started Mar-23 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 32033 views.
Di (amina046)

Apr-24

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Apr-24

OH GOOD LORD . . . if I understand this correctly, they were postponing the Commencement (to be held in New York) but since Trump says he will be giving a speech, Cadets from all over the place are GOING BACK TO NEW YORK NOW!!!

What will they be serving at the afterparties ~ SHOTS/SYRINGES OF BLEACH/LYSOL???

Apparently since the backlash and drop in Approval Ratings from yesterday's off the cuff Disinfectant/Light treatments, there's a possibility Trump will NOT be doing Daily Press Briefings.   

We shall see . . .

mmpendo

Apr-24

Dumb and Dumber and Dangerous comes to mind. The rest is unprintable.

I actually want more of this incredulous mouth diarrhoea.  All this would be funny if it wasn't for the shattering devastation to American citizens and to the USA credibility in the world.

Di (amina046)

Apr-24

I feel so sorry for their worried parents and for those future military leaders to find whose orders they have to follow japanese_ogre

I have been heartened watching the various innovative ways ANZAC day has been celebrated with all our social distancing measures.  People have been having driveway commemorations, young people playing the Last Post on all types of instruments, including a cello.  Our Dawn Services had to be cancelled, as the marches in cities and towns around the country.  I watched a very slimmed down service from the Shrine of Remembrance in Hyde Park, Sydney, with tears running down my cheeks.  LEST WE FORGET.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-25

My Aunt in Queensland went all out.

She made poppies out of paper cupcake holders, wrapped the flag around a makeshift table for the candles and got dressed up to walk down to the end of her driveway.

I was sent the photos on my phone, I'll try to remember to upload them.

MrsFletcher

Apr-27

Good Morning my Dearest Forum Friends...Here's what happened to yours truly and why I ended up in the hospital what seems like the longest time...persevere...My Joe and I had just finished up putting a wire cage around one of our tallest plants that boarder our concreatwhen my feet went flying out from under me causing my poor old noggin to meet up with our concrete driveway.....Ouchies big time!...mask...to make a long story shorter yours truly ended up what one would call a Football concussion that keeps recurring over and over again...This is why its taking me such a long time to recover....Yipes...This poor old gal is just learning how to put one foot in front of the other without falling splat on my face for goodness sake.....Take care of yourselves and I will be back as soon as I can I promise....blush

Linda/Pup   

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-28

Heavens to Betsy!

Might I suggest something like this?

Cartoon Woman Walking Cautiously Pillows Tied Stock Vector ...

You can even look stylish!

Instagram users wear pillows as DRESSES in quarantine style ...

SharpEye1

Apr-28

Dear Linda, Oh no!!  You really have been having a time of it.  Haven't you?!  Please take care and we're here when you're up to it, dear sweet friend!!   Love, Ada

Myelle (Myelle01)

Apr-28

Had some excitement this evening. Stopped into the store to pick up a few things for dinner. Heard loud arguing as I was wandering the pharmacy section. It got louder as I headed to find a line. It escalated into a physical fight while I was getting in line. Thank the gods that I was on the other side of the store. Not sure what it was about but I think I heard someone say something about a brown bag and someone else say something about needing a sign.

My conclusion, someone must have tried to bring a reusable bag into the store and caused trouble when told he or she couldn’t.

Before I got to the register, the altercation was outside and the door on the pharmacy side of the store, which was locked when I got to the store, was now open. When I headed out to the car, there were 3 police cars and a fire truck there.