Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 94359 views.
CindyK65

Aug-24

This thread has already devolved several times with the Trump trashing. I’m sure I’m not the only one offended by some of the comments. Every time someone says something about it, they are put in their place and told not to be careful wheat they say.

It’s time to take the politics out of this and go back to the original reason for this, which is to check on players and their well-being.

mmpendo

Aug-24

CindyK65 said:

It’s time to take the politics out of this and go back to the original reason for this, which is to check on players and their well-being.

Players well being does largely depend on their political leaders. I don't see how you can separate the two.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-25

mmpendo said:

Players well being does largely depend on their political leaders. I don't see how you can separate the two.

Well said.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-25

While it is possible to take "Trump trashing" personally, especially if you voted for him, there is a difference between criticising the actions (or inactions) of political leaders and personally abusing someone for their opinions.

The former is a right of a free society, the latter serves no purpose in a constructive conversation.

And when it comes to this election in November, BOTH parties are doing their best to shake the people's faith in the democratic process, and BOTH must be held accountable for it.

I was introduced to this video (I even have a DVD of it) many years ago.  Forgot all about until I recently did some "spring cleaning".  I think it is as relevant today............

The Story of Mouseland: As told by Tommy Douglas in 1944

It's the story of a place called Mouseland. Mouseland was a place where all the little mice lived and played, were born and died. And they lived much the sam...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-27

I love it.

Very funny, thank you.

Hello,  I 100% agree.  Could we please post the political comments some where else? Perhaps where CzoeMC suggested.

Di (amina046)

Sep-7

Good morning,

I think you are all a bit too sensitive, as Mpendo said politics is all around us and rules all our lives, like it or not. Also, we should all respect and thank the creator of this site, Jenifer, and not be so squeamish as to what is posted here.

Good evening

You are so correct. Politics are all around us.  I hope to escape it when I go to the MC Forum.  Being too sensitive is a description hardly ever used in describing me.  Plus, I do very much appreciate all the work that went into and still goes into this site. Perhaps a new Discussion titled POLITICS could be added to Friends, Fletcher's Tea Room etc.  You get  what I am suggesting. Also, stop with the lecturing.

Gertie 

mdpetdoc

Sep-7

Gertie (Gertie0513) said:

I hope to escape it when I go to the MC Forum

For me this forum is an escape from everyday stress. I thought at one point we were directed to Coalition of the Confused if we wanted to discuss something lively or controversial. Politics in the Welcome! folder is not likely to make people feel Welcome.