Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 89034 views.
THEdella

Sep-30

Funny, at the top of the forum page it states "A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion."  That is the reason I joined this forum.  Not to discuss other topics not related to MC"  What else is there to say?  I beg the moderators to delete these other comments and/or direct them to another appropriate site, PLEASE!  This forum now seems to be a dumping ground for anyone's gripes.  I come here for help and to see if my experience can help another player, not to have to scroll thru pages and pages of other junk!  Guess I'll just have to give it all up now.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Sep-30

You would need to contact Jenifer for that.

Here is her profile page so you can send her a private PM.

Jenifer

Randytb

Sep-30

Hi all just pooping in to say hello and that you are all well and staying safe.

Not so good news here in Canada second wave hitting and as of tonight midnight we go on lock down.

It has not effected me yet because I am way up North of Montreal but  my eye surgery has been pushed back from O ct. 1 till the 22nd  and you know never two with out three.

first one was to be Jan 22/20 till Oct.1/20 now maybe Oct.22/20 if not cancelled again.

Any way please be safe.

Randy

• Edited September 30, 2020 2:29 pm  by  Randytb

Oh Randy!scream_cat

please stay safe. I’ve been following increase positive cases in Europe, across US. I live in California, where cases are lower...but uptick now happening, with areas open up more. 
enjoy reading your stories.heart_eyes_cat

In reply toRe: msg 547

I was just going through my game friends (because a friend sent me a message on her card) when I came across this message on another friends card------Mom died COVID.  I'm not going to post her name but I wanted you all to know that this virus has now affected another member of the MC family. My thoughts and prayers go out to her during this difficult time.

LvlSlgr

Oct-1

That's just so sad. When I hear of another death, I just hope they didn't suffer too much. disappointed

Susanna502MC

Oct-1

The Roll Call thread was set up to give people a place to check in and report how they are doing. Messages from the heart also includes more personal notifications. Other threads should be MC only.

In reply toRe: msg 550

So I was left a message this morning by my employer to call him back, I did and was notified that after being tested on Tues that I'm covid positive. At this time I have no symptoms and I hope it stays that way.

Update: So I just talked to our HR person (needed to know what to do regarding missing work and loss of pay) and she told me that we have 10 more staff and 3 more residents who tested positive.

Also, we had one more resident pass away this week.

I talked to my Union Staff Rep and she told me that she talked to a woman today who doesn't believe that people are dying from covid.................her rational, because it doesn't say that's what they died from in their obituary. Really?????

Stay safe everyone and wear your masks!!

LvlSlgr

Oct-1

Oh no, Tammy!! At least you don't have any symptoms. Praying for you that it continues that way.

Please, please, please ... EVERYONE WEAR YOUR MASKS!!

President of the United States and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid-19, are now going into quarantine.