Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 131558 views.
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Dec-29

Czoe,

I am so very sorry at the loss of your beloved Dad. 
My heart heartpurple_heart goes out to you and your family. Most especially your beautiful Mom. 
I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time.

Please stay safe and well. 

Hugs~ Debbie two_hearts

SharpEye1

Dec-29

Czoe,

I am so sorry for your devastating loss.  I will keep you and the family in my prayers!

Ada

In reply toRe: msg 722
CzoeMC

Dec-30

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. They made me cry again in a good way.

He was a remarkable man, an aeronautics engineer for Honeywell, he was contracted out to work on Apollo program, Space Shuttle, and various military things he didn't like. He was the one, when the countdown for launch would begin, and it was halted, well, that was him who stopped it, if he thought things were not perfect. Oh, and he was so handsome, when we lived in California when he would be shuttled to Area 51 for weeks at a time, well, when he was home and we would go out, people would gawk, thinking he must be a movie star.  A man of deep faith and compassion, he touched many people with his love and service.

Sorry for rambling, everything is spinning around in my head, and we are all discombobulated. Hah, I made myself laugh, as my dad is Bob.   

• Edited December 30, 2020 3:21 am  by  CzoeMC

So, so very sorry for your loss.  Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.  Your dad sounds like a remarkable person and someone who is loved that much is never truly gone.  He will live with you forever.  God Bless You.

misstracy22

Dec-30

So sorry to hear about your dad. You, your mum and family are in my heart and mind. 
Although it’s difficult to see beyond the sorrow. May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow. You have so many happy memories. May they bring more smiles to you and your family when you share them. 

Hugs, Tracy 

WelshShelley

Dec-30

Dear Czoe,

My thoughts and prayers are being sent from Wales to you and your family.

Take care

Welsh Shelley

KNIMtheTOAD

Dec-30

So sorry for your loss and ongoing problems. I have learned over so many losses that you need to accept any offer of help. Take the time for yourself if only 10min. to breath. I also found that  it is precious moments that you have with your mom to talk with her and connect with her as a person and not just mom.  You and your hubby deserve a round of applause for all your care taking. 

Blessings and kind thoughts are heading your way. 

KNIMtheTOAD

Dear Czoe:

Thank you for sharing your dad’s amazing life of service. I am so sorry for your loss. Huge HUGS and prayers for you and your family’tuliptuliptulip

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-31

Zoe, I am so sorry!

This year keeps kicking and biting with its last breath.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Love and hugs to you, your wonderful hubby and everyone you love.

Jenifer

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Dec-31

My Dear Friend, Czoe.

I am so very sorry to see this! My deepest thoughts and sympathies are with you. Hugs to you my dear.