Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 162413 views.
In reply toRe: msg 767
Myelle (Myelle01)

Feb-9

I plan on getting the vaccine as soon as it is available to my age group.

In other news...

I got flowers today at work. Don’t know from who though; the card said it was from the Sunshine Committee.

Azpotter

Feb-9

Hi Sun,

congratulations on adopting a new puppy. So many dogs that need homes and you have just made a puppy very happy. They are so grateful to have a forever home. Good luck!heart_eyes

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-10

Is this photo on your computer or your phone?

Karatopa

Feb-10

I’m in the uk and had my first vaccination beginning  of January I’m still here so, so far so good very few adverse reactions. And we have over 12million vaccinated. I was one who said I wasn’t sure about vaccines but we have had it very tough here especially with the new variant which spread like wildfire. 2nd jab 9th of April pat

RavenofGA

Feb-10

I got my first shot Jan. 25th.  My arm was really sore but other than that, no problem.  I thought flu shots made my arm sore but, be prepared, this is worse.

Sun (sunriserain)

Feb-10

@ Jenifer - Photo is on iPad, also where I access forum

@ AZ potter - thank you! Puppies are challenging, maddening, and absolutely marvelous. I probably fret over him more than I did my children, ha ha .

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-11

I'm not familiar with Apple tech, I'm afraid.

Kid might be able to help you post the picture.

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Feb-11

It's an Apple quirk... Try embedding photos instead. Look for the Insert Image or Photos tool.

You may see more tools on your post than I do but the icon is the same

After you insert the image wait for it to fully upload (you will get a blue confirmation screen pop up) then tap on photos to activate the image editor. You can rotate from there.

Doing it this way you can post as many images as you like. Attaching them you only get so much space and it's not much for basic accounts. I inserted your image in the previous post and removed it as an attachment so you have your space back.

Sun (sunriserain)

Feb-11

Kid,

you truly are a rockstar! Thank you also for turning it right side up.

sun

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Feb-12

Sun (sunriserain) said:

you truly are a rockstar!

Aww thanks - you've never heard me sing though! I'll spare you lol