Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 209931 views.
Sun (sunriserain)

Feb-24

iOS updated sometime this morning, maybe two hours ago.

Me too, it kicked in when I updated my level 102 game, which I hadn't done when I posted previously.  Happily playing again.  

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Feb-24

I just checked and I received the update! Thanks!

Di (amina046)

Feb-24

Hi, I have no update on ipad yet!

jbbp

Feb-25

Glad you got update ok, perhaps after this it will start easter game again. Good luck to all

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Feb-26

Apparently monoclonal antibody therapy for At Risk groups are available, if ya test Positive and have mild to moderate symptoms.  Here's the U.S. Government website to read over and instructions on how/when to apply:

https://combatcovid.hhs.gov/i-have-covid-19-now/monoclonal-antibodies-high-risk-covid-19-positive-patients

jbbp

Feb-26

Hi, I have reached 106 and now have blue keys, will start them tomorrow as it is 11.15 pm in England so soon my bed will be calling me.

June

LvlSlgr

Feb-26

Louisville students will begin returning back to the classroom next month. The JCPS (Jefferson County Public Schools) board amended Superintendent Dr. Marty Pollio’s original plan to include a hybrid schedule for all students, meaning elementary, middle and high school students will spend just two days in the actual classroom. Students will learn virtually for the other three days of the school week. Wednesday will be a dedicated “virtual day” for all students.

Under the plan approved Thursday night, students in Kindergarten through 2nd grade head back March 17th. Grades three through five would return the next day. Early Childhood classes begin March 22. Middle and high school students are scheduled to start back April 5 after the district's spring break.

Students have been out of the classrooms since March of last year and doing NTI - non-traditional instruction - via the internet. Students were provided with Chromebooks by the school system to be able to do this. 

Parents not wanting to send the students into the classroom may continue with NTI for the rest of the school year. However, the student may not have the same teacher because that teacher may be assigned to teach in-person.  Students returning to the classroom also may not have the same teacher. When I was talking with my son (a  middle school teacher) last week, this was one of the things he said was going to be a problem - switching teachers in the middle of the school year if and when they did go back to the classrooms.

Crossing everything for you, too. 

Got the first dose of Mederma, no ill effects. Next one on St. Paddy’s Day.

we just had a school board decision that we will remain distance learning for this entire school year.  

in the Native American communities, they do everything right and still get sick. It’s discouraging, but my students still come to class and are trying to graduate. They amaze me every day with their perseverance and resilience.

I still have so much to learn from them!