Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 212635 views.

My son had that same reaction! Covid arm is a good name for it!

LvlSlgr

Feb-26

Lady Pirate (MCPirateLady) said:

we will remain distance learning for this entire school year

When I was talking with my son last week his opinion was with only 3 months left of the school year it would be better to do just that. Then in August - hopefully - things will be better and they can all start the new year in the classrooms.

BTW ... it will be two weeks tomorrow since I came in contact and I've been just fine. 

• Edited February 26, 2021 11:52 pm  by  LvlSlgr
LvlSlgr

Feb-27

I just heard this on Thursday's local news (yes, I'm a day behind) -

There's a new website - VaccineFinder.org - where you can check to find a location to get the vaccine near you. 

Just enter your zip code and how far you're willing to drive.

It shows a list of locations and if they have the vaccine in stock. When you click on the arrow to the right of the location it takes you to their website to register and get an appointment. Hopefully, this makes things easier. I'm just waiting for them to star allowing category 1c to get the vaccine. Here in KY the governor announced this week it can start Mar. 1st, but some locations I've visited posted they're not taking 1c people yet.

KNIMtheTOAD

Feb-27

Don't Know how much I have missed with TOAD and Otter both out, Happy for getting  weight off and Covid safe. My thoughts are on all my MC friends as well as prayers.  

Trying to read Forum weekly. Will be more active as weather warms up.

Everyone remember to follow up on what's going on in Politics and keep up with local elections voting as you wish. You get what you vote for! (not telling who or what to vote for just that as easy  as it is  for US it is our duty to VOTE). 

The loss that I feel for my beloved little cat Albert, has been lessoned by outside cat , black short haired with small white on belly and little white wisped on body. My daughter had set up a nest on front rocking chair when it got colder. Adding layers as temps dropped. and as ice and snow built up we had to let him in house. He would eat play with Tig and looked over house narrowed his eye on cat bed in closet and sleep like rock. We have never seen a cat eat so much. He burbles quietly when he wants out. And he does want out even when frozen. Watching him do double splits on ice was both sad and funny. He has a bell on his collar that was so tight had hair  

KNIMtheTOAD

Feb-27

continued ... Had hair loss and sore on neck. We named him Jingle bells, Ray, Ray, Bojangles. took off collar till healed and put back on. Sometimes he would come back in with ice on bell. We have called humane society and message board to find owner. Next step will be to vet to check for chip. If we don't find owner then will get health check and shots, fixed and call him our own. if we find owner will ask to share him.  

Time to go. Best wishes to all. Have a better Year than last, keep up washing hands and masks. Check on neighbors, thank service people and smile. 

KNIMthe TOAD

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Feb-27

I received the second dose of the Pfizer vaccination yesterday and had a uncomfortable reaction to it. I had the injection around 8:30 AM and by late afternoon, l was fatigued and had developed a slight fever and chills with some muscle aches. I went to bed and fell straight to sleep, woke up in the morning and was a little tired but no other ill effects. I have to say it was worth it!

LvlSlgr

Feb-27

I just talked with my son. He's 48 years old but was able to get his Covid vaccine early because he's a teacher. He got the second shot yesterday. He said today he has felt weak and had some chills and muscle aches earlier. He got the Moderna vaccine. His wife - also a teacher - got her second shot Monday and didn't have much of a reaction.

Received my second dose of the Moderna vaccine Monday. Started experiencing "covid arm" about 8 hours after the shot and the following day I've been feeling tired but other than that all is well.

Stay safe, wear your mask and get the vaccine when you can.

theoldguy

Mar-3

Just in case you haven't noticed it, with the download (in addition to the castle challenge) there were 2 new puzzles added.  That's all I've noticed so far.