Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 175482 views.
katiek2

Mar-16

We can hear how much you loved and miss Albert.  The way you speak of Albert is the way we talk about our Brandy.  He was our heart, although we've had 3 other dogs through the years, Brandy was unashamedly the most loved and loving.  Now you have a new little one to teach and give your affection to.  They aren't the same, but hopefully your new furbaby will fill a little of the hole in your heart the way Bo has ours.

kk  Download Iphone Heart Eyes Emoji Png Transparent | PNG & GIF BASE

SharpEye1

Mar-18

Hooray!  I got my first Vaccine (Moderna) today.  So far, so good.  I'll let you know what tomorrow brings.  I go back April 15 for my second shot.heart_eyes

dajoseph

Mar-18

I got my 2nd shot today (Moderna). When I got the first shot last month, the next day I woke up with a terrible headache. Was scheduled to watch the little kid-o the next and when my daughter brought him in she said that he was sleepy. I said great  so I am, and my arm is sore. What a wonderful nap, felt better afterwards. My last shot was about 6 hours ago and all I can say right now, is that I am hungry. I ate soon after I got home and normally doesn't eat again until the next day. I don't think that has anything to do with the shot, but what can I say  have eaten 6 jello cups. 

katiek2

Mar-19

That's good news!

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Mar-19

So how did your day go? Any side effects or COVID arm? April 15th can’t come soon enough wink

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Mar-19

Yay! Fully vaccinated! Good for you!

SharpEye1

Mar-19

Thanks for asking.  So, for me, just the sore arm, so that's great!  We'll see how it goes when I get the second dose on April 15. heart_eyes

Msg 3250.906 deleted
Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Mar-19

That's GREAT news ~ at first I thought April 15 was too soon, but triple checked my calendar. 

Dad and I will get our 2nd Moderna Vax on April 8th.  I had a sore arm down to the elbow for 3 days.  Typing or doing anything with my right arm was a CHALLENGE.  Dad didn't seem to have any side effects.  

Hope you have NO side effects!!!

XXOO ~ Dhyaniheart_eyes

SharpEye1

Mar-19

Thank you, y friend!  My arm was only sore at the injection site (the muscle).  Only lasted until earlier today.  I'm so sorry yours was so much worse.  That being said, this means yours and my second dose should have less side affects.  So, there is that.  heart_eyes