Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 237627 views.
TinyFaerie
Staff

Apr-4

Well I got my 2nd vaccine this morning. No  reaction so far. I didn't have one on the 1st either. Didn't even feel the needle.

LvlSlgr

Apr-4

My reaction didn't start until about 20 hours after the shot. About 12 hours later I was feeling better and completely up to par 24 hours later. The same was true for my son and brother-in-law. My sister only had a very sore arm. We all got Moderna. 

I hope you stay well.

93, and so blessed.   Thanks for sharing.  heart_eyes

I get my second Moderna on the 17th.   

Had zero reaction to the first shot.  (have had worse pain from annual flu shot).    

If anything, it sounds like most reactions happen post 2nd shot, but that just proves it works.       https://youtu.be/0wCR-mAFjW4

TinyFaerie
Staff

Apr-5

Well I got up this morning and my arm is slightly sore. But I am Vaccinated and thats what counts.

PCGRAM

Apr-5

I'll be getting my 2nd shot this Thursday.  Hopefully there will be little to no reaction.  I'm getting Moderna.  My daughter and son-in-law got Pfizer and had no reaction to their second shots.  I was happier for them to get their shots because she is a 1st grade teacher and has young children herself.  I'm sort of an introvert so don't mind staying home!  My Mom is 93 and will get her second shot in 3 weeks.  

Msg 3250.947 deleted